Any UFO/Alien type experiences?

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
I've been really getting into alien life form/UFOs as of recently listening to podcasts, doing my own research, & such of the sorts.

Was wondering if any of y'all have had personal experiences with seeing things out of the ordinary?

I believe it exists.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
Yes.

tenor.gif

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I have a friend named Teal'c who is from the planet Chulak. Only way to get to his home though is through the Gate.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I've been really getting into alien life form/UFOs as of recently listening to podcasts, doing my own research, & such of the sorts.

Was wondering if any of y'all have had personal experiences with seeing things out of the ordinary?

I believe it exists.
I'm currently reading Sekret Machines: Book 1 – Chasing Shadows by Tom Delonge based on actual events. Good read so far. Give it a look.

Reactions: Club

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Hours listening to Vogon Poetry... The horror...

Would do so again in a flash to get off this nowhere rock populated with morons...

Reactions: Bumpus

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
UFOs absolutely exist. People from the Whitehouse, military and other countries have had legit press releases saying this,

Does a UFO mean there is aliens? Not necessarily.

Aliens 100% exist. Whether they have technology or intellectual capacity to travel interstellar distances is hard to say.

deepdark

Sep 27, 2015
Subwoofer

I believe it exists.

That's what an alien would say.

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com
I don't know if aliens exist but sometime I daydream about hiding on board an alien space ship and controlling it with a little remote thingy I have in my hands and the aliens panic because they've lost control of the ship while I just make it go on a joyride around the solar system

Sep 19, 2008
Browns QB Baker Mayfield doesn't just believe in UFOs

Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield believes the truth is out there.

Check that. He knows the truth is out there.

Mayfield’s early March sighting of an unidentified flying object provided comedic fodder for everyone from Tampa Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady to his media nemesis, Fox Sports Radio Host Colin Cowherd. However, during a Zoom call with the Cleveland media Monday, Mayfield stuck to his guns.
“I'm a firm believer in UFOs and Sasquatch. It's real. I saw it,” he said. “I'm glad the Navy finally confirmed some more pictures. Now everybody doesn't think I'm as crazy. I believe.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad