Any sens fans in Calgary

Echo85

Sep 13, 2009
Calgary
Putting out the call once again... a few of us are planning to meet for some games in the conference final round. It would be great if we could get some more sens fans in the city to join us. I know from attending Sens-Flames games in the past that there are actually quite a few sens fans in Calgary, but not sure where they hang out the rest of the year!

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Putting out the call once again... a few of us are planning to meet for some games in the conference final round. It would be great if we could get some more sens fans in the city to join us. I know from attending Sens-Flames games in the past that there are actually quite a few sens fans in Calgary, but not sure where they hang out the rest of the year!

Pick a place.

Echo85

Sep 13, 2009
Calgary
So turns out RSU started a Calgary branch. They are meeting at Schank's on Macleod for tomorrow's game. I'll be there. And hopefully we'll be somewhere more central for the later games.

Echo85

Sep 13, 2009
Calgary
We are meeting at Hudson's downtown tomorrow for game 2. If you're interested in coming and haven't already rsvp'ed on the facebook group, let me know so we have accurate numbers for the booking!

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
I wasn't there last game, but will be there for game 2. Already replied to the Facebook group saying I am going. Any other HFers going? Any there last game?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad