Any sens fans in Calgary

Echo85

Sep 13, 2009
Calgary
Hi! I'm looking for other Sens fans living in Calgary, who might be interested in meeting up and watching the playoff games. I've lived in Calgary for a couple of years but only know 1-2 other sens fans, and it's always more fun watching with a group!

The EnigmatiC Soul*

I'm here today, but going home.

Any suggestions for places kind of near the airport that has good beer and TVs to watch some of tonight's games?

Canadian Brewhouse

I am in Calgary and down to meet up to watch some games!

Always repping my Pageau jersey with pride! Especially if we get Mtl Round 1!!

KingK

Jan 14, 2014
Hi! I'm looking for other Sens fans living in Calgary, who might be interested in meeting up and watching the playoff games. I've lived in Calgary for a couple of years but only know 1-2 other sens fans, and it's always more fun watching with a group!

I'm in Edmonton... what a run!!

The EnigmatiC Soul*

I live right by Anderson Station. Pretty much open to anywhere a good group of sens fans are. The magical run is just starting. The real fun is to come.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
I'm guessing we are all over 18?

Maybe it is best to go somewhere near a train station so people can drink.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Well, since I am getting married in May I would hope that I am over 18. That being said, I am not sure how much time I will have. Let me know what you all have planned and I will try to make it.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Last time I was in Calgary (just before this past New Years), the wife and I went to Wurst, and we thought it was pretty ok. We went at brunch though, so I don't think we experienced it at it's true "fullness".

Am I wrong in thinking that the food was pretty decent for a hipster/sports bar type restaurant? What's the local opinion of that place?

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Last time I was in Calgary (just before this past New Years), the wife and I went to Wurst, and we thought it was pretty ok. We went at brunch though, so I don't think we experienced it at it's true "fullness".

Am I wrong in thinking that the food was pretty decent for a hipster/sports bar type restaurant? What's the local opinion of that place?

Pretty high.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary

My previous german roommate and her friends all liked going there while they studied at the U of C.

Echo85

Sep 13, 2009
Calgary
Do people work in the downtown area? Given that the weekday games start at 5pm, it might make sense to go somewhere central?

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Do people work in the downtown area? Given that the weekday games start at 5pm, it might make sense to go somewhere central?

I go to SAIT Wednesday is my last day of class though. I am not sure if I am free though, apparently the instructors take the class to the pub but that may be after the last exam. I am free on Friday though.

Echo85

Sep 13, 2009
Calgary
Ok, so anybody want to meet up tomorrow night for game 1? Or do people prefer to wait for Friday? Im good either way.
Any suggestions on good places to watch - either central or near a CTrain?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad