Any sens fans in Calgary

FireMurray

Dec 8, 2014
Curious, are you guys mostly Ottawa transplants or Alberta locals?

Remember spotting a lotta Sens Jerseys at the Flames-Sens game in Calgary back when we were angling for the tank.

The Waffler

Registered Offender
Jul 10, 2009
Planet Earth
There's a whole group on Twitter dedicated to sens fans who live in Calgary. It was made by Bonks Mullet as I think he's in Calgary now. I was added to it when I was staying out there.

The purpose of it being for meet ups etc.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Well, really wanted to meet up but, unless we goto the 2nd or 3rd round...not looking like it. Got the call to head up to Fort Mac.

But, im impressed with the amount of Sens fans in Calgary, I always get complimented when I am walking around in one of my Jerseys.

Cheers boys.

I got complimented by a couple people wearing Flames jerseys as well. I wish I hadn't warn it though, always seems to be bad luck :(

Echo85

Sep 13, 2009
Calgary
Hey everyone! I found some other sens fans and we were planning on meeting at Craft tomorrow. Let me know if anyone wants to join, so we have numbers!

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Hey everyone! I found some other sens fans and we were planning on meeting at Craft tomorrow. Let me know if anyone wants to join, so we have numbers!

Where is that?

A google search brings up a bunch of places. Is that the full name?

Do you mean that place by Japanese Village?

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
What jersey should I wear?

Original black Daigle, 07 red Volchenkov, 07 white Alfredsson, 07 third Lalime, home Greening, away Lehner, or heritage Karlsson?

I'm not good at these kinds of decisions.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
If anyone is interested in coming tonight we are going to The Garage Sports Bar in Eau Claire market.

I will wear my red Greening jersey, so if you show up you will know who I am because I don't expect to see any other Greening jerseys. PM me if you want anymore details

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad