Any interest in forming an HF NYR fantasy league?

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
****ing hell thought the draft for the keeper league was at 01 but no it was 10, oh well quite happy with my team anyway. Any takers for Pavelec btw?

Edit: Ah you little ******** changed it didn't you?! :laugh:

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
fantasy hockey

i couldnt find the previous thread. but im looking for a fantasy hockey league to join with people that will actually continually play. i kno its a little late but i was hoping someone just needs a body to get to even

Kendo

Jun 16, 2006
The Hamburger Train.
Hey guys!

I have a league with a few friends, and I'm looking to pick up a few more from here on HFBoards. PM me if you want in.

8-10 teams
23 players (12F, 6D, 2G, 3 bench, 3 IR)
Drafting Monday, 10/13 @ 8pm (league starts 10/20).

I generally like skipping the 12-day-long "first week" anyway, so doing a late draft won't matter much. Also, the problems with players that have nagging injuries from preseason or training camp are mitigated.

Kendo

Jun 16, 2006
The Hamburger Train.
Hey guys!

I have a league with a few friends, and I'm looking to pick up a few more from here on HFBoards. PM me if you want in.

8-10 teams
23 players (12F, 6D, 2G, 3 bench, 3 IR)
Drafting Monday, 10/13 @ 8pm (league starts 10/20).

I generally like skipping the 12-day-long "first week" anyway, so doing a late draft won't matter much. Also, the problems with players that have nagging injuries from preseason or training camp are mitigated.

Still need 1-3 more for our league. PM me for invite. Tomorrow afternoon or evening, I'll set it to public to pick up randoms if need be, but I'd assume those types would draft and disappear. =P

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
If anyone is interested my friend is running a 12 team Yahoo, people are usually active right up until the end. Head 2 Head, pretty standard, just for fun. PM me your e-mail, 6 slots left.

Zuccarello Awesome*

Not sure where else to ask this...

I have Kevin Hayes on my team and he's still listed as "Not Active" on yahoo.

I want to start him tonight. If I start him, will his stats count even though yahoo has him listed as Not Active in red text under his name?

****ing stupid yahoo...

edit: Also very annoying is the fact that they have Hayes listed exclusively as a RW when he's been playing EXCLUSIVELY at CENTER to start his career.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Not sure where else to ask this...

I have Kevin Hayes on my team and he's still listed as "Not Active" on yahoo.

I want to start him tonight. If I start him, will his stats count even though yahoo has him listed as Not Active in red text under his name?

****ing stupid yahoo...

edit: Also very annoying is the fact that they have Hayes listed exclusively as a RW when he's been playing EXCLUSIVELY at CENTER to start his career.

Yes, status does not matter as long as he is active on your roster and playing.

The position eligibility is handled by a third-party and sometimes takes a bit to update.

Zuccarello Awesome*

Yes, status does not matter as long as he is active on your roster and playing.

The position eligibility is handled by a third-party and sometimes takes a bit to update.

Ok, great. Thank you for the response. I appreciate it. :yo:

Algernop Kreider

Ant strength
Mar 9, 2014
New York
I was a little upset after this game because I started Hank in the 20 man league. Then I found out my opponents in both H2H leagues started Kuemper. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad