Any interest in forming an HF NYR fantasy league?

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
There are usually several leagues every year depending on interest. I don't know if any of the leagues from last year are renewing.

Zuccarello Awesome*

Id definitely like to be a part of this. Please PM or leave info here and I'll join.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
I'm always in. Would love to start up the old keeper league again. Those were always fun, but there were issues trying to find a GM for every team, and on top of that, keeping everyone around long enough to finish an entire season.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I'm in on the Panthers boards Yahoo league for a few years now. I'm down to have another team with you guys for sure!

Baby Punisher, need to change that avatar. I get filled with instant teary eyed sadness and rage every time i see the pics of the post ref ****.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I'd be up for role of commish if you need one.

Alright, start a 14 team league, maybe even 16. Seems like there is a decent amount of interest.

Anyone have suggestions for league settings?

H2H

C
C

RW
RW

LW
LW

UTIL
UTIL

D
D
D
D

G
G

BN
BN
BN
BN

5 waiver claims max per week.
4 goalie starts per week.

Categories:

G - A - +/- - SoG - PPG - PPA - PIM - Blocks - Hits - W - Saves - SV% - GAA - Shutouts

Thoughts?

Personally after years of playing I find the deeper leagues with more teams to be the most fun and challenging since you rely on the breakouts and waiver wire to stay competitive all season. It forces people to remain active rather than drafting a small team of top-tier players that will perform even if a GM goes inactive.

Last edited:

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Also live drafts can take awhile so I would suggest a draft time on a weeknight no later than 8:00 p.m. or sometime on a Sunday depending on schedules.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
That looks pretty good. I prefer head to head - points personally, but regular H2H is fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad