Any interest in forming an HF NYR fantasy league?

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
For those of you in the keeper league, would you mind if I try and get people who post on HF but aren't Ranger fans to fill up the league? I'm looking to have a 10-team league, but we've been stuck at 6 for a while.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Hey everyone,

League 2 draft date is set for Monday, October 6th at 7:45 pm. We still need one more team to hit the 20 max.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Aol, can we pls change to sunday 5... i got work till midnight monday. pls?

No the league voted for a weeknight (evening) that wasn't Sunday. Actually I should say 4 people voted versus 1 for Sunday sad as that is.

I can move it to another week night later in the week, but not Sunday.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Anyone know if you can draft in two different leagues at once? The HF League 1 is at 8:30 and the league I'm in with friends is at 9.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Great draft all, locked up the title with that John Scott pick though so don't even bother.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
League one just finished drafting, it took us an hour and 1/2 with 20 teams.

Thanks for coming out everyone.

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
forgot about the draft, oops. checked my team.....:dunno: I aint even mad

my +/- is going to be terrible though

I fell asleep and missed my first 4 picks.. was bound to happen with the draft starting at 1:30 am for me :laugh:

But yeah same story, not even mad. They gave me Getzlaf, Sharp, Keith, and Hossa. Probably not what I would have picked, but those are 4 Top 50 picks so in a 20 team league I'm fine with it.

Only problem is that I didn't realize everyone had already taken their goalie (or 2) by the time I got in, so that didn't end up well.. Pavelec, Allen, and Stalock :help:

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
For those of you in the keeper league, would you mind if I try and get people who post on HF but aren't Ranger fans to fill up the league? I'm looking to have a 10-team league, but we've been stuck at 6 for a while.

I would be pleased to join if you still have room.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
had the 2nd to last pick in a large draft....im reasonably happy with my team though.

Joe Thornton SJ - C
Henrik Sedin Van - C
Chris Kreider NYR - LW
Carl Hagelin NYR - LW
Michael Ryder NJ - RW
Mikhail Grabovski NYI - C,RW
Michael Cammalleri NJ - C,LW
Erik Karlsson Ott - D
Brent Seabrook Chi - D
Mark Streit Phi - D
Dennis Seidenberg Bos - D
J.T. Miller NYR - C
Joel Ward Was - RW
Brian Gionta Buf - RW
R.J. Umberger Phi - LW
Carey Price Mon - G
Frederik Andersen Anh - G

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
The draft is set for October 4 at 1:00 PM, but that could be changed depending on everyone's availability.

Are we sticking with this date and time for the draft? If so I can't make it. I would be able to draft if it started a few hours later though (4:00 PM)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad