Any interest in forming an HF NYR fantasy league?

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Anyone else using Draft Kings? I signed up today and did a couple of $2 leagues. The team I drafted for the afternoon games choked pretty hard on me. I love the way my team for the night games looks though.

Pretty fun little site. Very cool that it's 100% legal. Just playing in these little $2 leagues now and hopefully I can scrape together some money on the site to jump in with the big boys :amazed:

Anyone else on there?

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Anyone else using Draft Kings? I signed up today and did a couple of $2 leagues. The team I drafted for the afternoon games choked pretty hard on me. I love the way my team for the night games looks though.

Pretty fun little site. Very cool that it's 100% legal. Just playing in these little $2 leagues now and hopefully I can scrape together some money on the site to jump in with the big boys :amazed:

Anyone else on there?

I hate gambling, but I've got an itch to try it, my girlfriend also wanted to. Sounds fun.

Don Jaroodi*

I hate gambling, but I've got an itch to try it, my girlfriend also wanted to. Sounds fun.

It's fun and addicting but you will lose all your money...

Hopefully it will be illegal soon, because it is WAY more dangerous than just putting a bet down.

You just don't have a shot at beating the people who do this for a living. It's basically professionals, and every other idiot (myself included) who think they know what they're doing.

You can't compete with advanced models that people have. My advice for anyone would be to stay away...stay FAR away from these sites.

don't say I didn't warn you ;)

DutchShamrock

Nov 22, 2005
New Jersey
I used to play small world fantasy hockey, which was a salary cap team with fluctuating values on players. Basically, players are like stocks and their values are tied to the buying and selling day to day. Your team generates points based on stat performance. A quick Google search the other day led me to a site that took up the mantle since small world went defunct years ago. Its the same set up and free. Anyone who is interested can check it out here: http://hockey.swegamers.net/

Maybe we can start up a hfnyr group if enough are interested.

KaOTiKM3

Apr 27, 2009
if anyone is interested in a semi-competitive yahoo fantasy hockey league of 12-14 teams, please let me know ASAP and I'll send you details.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad