Speculation: Any chance Dubas tries to re-coop draft picks this week?

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
“This list of prospects isn’t going to bring people out of their seats anytime soon”

Every organization has a couple prospects, and btw the Hunter excuse is lame, this is Dubas’s fifth draft.
4th line forwards and back up goalies. Haha

Reactions: DarkKnight

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
4th line forwards and back up goalies. Haha
The conclusions were: "
This list of prospects isn’t going to bring people out of their seats anytime soon, but there are a few who could have a significant impact.

• Matthew Knies is an “A” grade talent.

• Topi Niemela looks like he could run the second unit PP down the line.

• Joseph Woll has enough quality in his game that he could end up being a full time NHL goalie who can give the team games when the starter needs a rest.

• Nick Roberston remains a bit of a wild card in my opinion. He’s only 20 years old and he’s a character kid. Hopefully he can stay healthy. Which brings me to Rodion Amirov (20th overall in 2020). Sometimes life is bigger than the game. Fingers crossed Rodion continues to make strides and not only beats and overcomes his brain tumour diagnosis, but also then goes on to live a healthy and strong life. It will make for a great story when he works himself all the way back and someday has a chance to don an NHL jersey."

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
The conclusions were: "
This list of prospects isn’t going to bring people out of their seats anytime soon, but there are a few who could have a significant impact.

• Matthew Knies is an “A” grade talent.

• Topi Niemela looks like he could run the second unit PP down the line.

• Joseph Woll has enough quality in his game that he could end up being a full time NHL goalie who can give the team games when the starter needs a rest.

• Nick Roberston remains a bit of a wild card in my opinion. He’s only 20 years old and he’s a character kid. Hopefully he can stay healthy. Which brings me to Rodion Amirov (20th overall in 2020). Sometimes life is bigger than the game. Fingers crossed Rodion continues to make strides and not only beats and overcomes his brain tumour diagnosis, but also then goes on to live a healthy and strong life. It will make for a great story when he works himself all the way back and someday has a chance to don an NHL jersey."

Looks like you forgot the projections for half the players on there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad