Prospect Info: Anton Lundell (2020, #12 overall), HIFK (Liiga) - signed ELC 6/7/2021

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Drools over the idea of Huberdeau-Lundell together or even Vergeagueghuhueege-Lundell and give Huberdeau back his Barkov

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
I don't think the two can be compared at all. Their styles are different.
right. I didn't compare. The detail that I mentioned was a reference point given to emphasize the significance of Lundell's performance but it wasn't well enough explained for lower IQ users. Therefore the discussion about draft year started.

Reactions: BabyBarkov

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
War with Finland: how dare they allow this to happen.

Our GOAT must be healthy. Repatriate him to Florida and let him recover here safely

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
War with Finland: how dare they allow this to happen.

Our GOAT must be healthy. Repatriate him to Florida and let him recover here safely

Lundell is tainted commodity, he cannot compromise the rest of the org with his presence. Borgstrom on the other hand is ready and able to step in since he can conduct himself professionally.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Hopefully he does not share the same fate as Marco Rossi who I believe is still back home in Austria having a hard time recovering from Covid...

Reactions: Cold Cat

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Hopefully he does not share the same fate as Marco Rossi who I believe is still back home in Austria having a hard time recovering from Covid...
I forget who, but a player in the Canada WJC selection camp, contracted Co-vid in the summer, and by late fall was still having trouble breathing. He had to leave camp during the round of cuts for people unfit to play due to Co-vid.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
I forget who, but a player in the Canada WJC selection camp, contracted Co-vid in the summer, and by late fall was still having trouble breathing. He had to leave camp during the round of cuts for people unfit to play due to Co-vid.
Yeah, even fit young guys are not safe from it

Reactions: Cold Cat

jonu

Dec 11, 2014
Moon

Kinda same happened to one of the Räty brothers in Finland.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Lundell hasn't played over a month because first exposure to possibly covid in EHT tournament and now has the actually damn thing. This sucks

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Lundell hasn't played over a month because first exposure to possibly covid in EHT tournament and now has the actually damn thing. This sucks
That’s ok, Matthews had it and became a better player.

Lundell4Prez

Yandle = Bad
Jul 5, 2008

Nothing to prove over there.. just getting some more rest while waiting to come over here is fine by me.

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
Excited for Lundell. Top-5 center in the league (and countryman) as a mentor, and hopefully plays in the same line with Huberdeau, one of the best wingers in the league.

It also helps a lot that there's a finnish mafia in Florida, makes transition from Liiga to NHL a lot easier (outside of rink). Barkov, Luostarinen, Nuti and Lammikko can take him under their wings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad