Prospect Info: Anton Lundell (2020, #12 overall), HIFK (Liiga) - signed ELC 6/7/2021

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Anton needs to start making his linemates better. Players improve when they play with Barkov. It's easy to see how much better Tkachuk and Verhaeghe are with Bennett.

Lundell needs to take the next step.

Reactions: Vilam

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
He's probably not able to handle the pressure of being called GOAT. Not even the greatest player on the Panthers whose surname begins with the letter L....

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Anton needs to start making his linemates better. Players improve when they play with Barkov. It's easy to see how much better Tkachuk and Verhaeghe are with Bennett.

Lundell needs to take the next step.
I mean I love Luosty to death and he is one of the best 3rd like guys in the league (if not the best), but even Tkachuk can’t elevate him. Not to mention Sourdif is a rookie. Lundell isn’t in a position to succeed.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

Trio123

Jul 26, 2021
Only 1 assist and that was an empty netter.

What kind of contract are we willing to give him?

3x3?

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Either go 1 year prove it deal or max 2 yr bridge.
If 1 yr, I think $2.25 to 2.75 mil is fair.

If bridge, 2 year because it leaves 2 yrs of RFA control.
If you go 3 yrs, youre left with 1 yr, which is always a tricky slope if his agent thinks he's worth more somewhere else.

Reactions: pantherbot

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Last season was certainly disappointing but he did step up much better in the playoffs. Thought he’d build on that but so far it’s becoming disappointing again. However, I won’t give up on him just yet. Let’s see how he and the rest of the team look when the D is fully healthy. If he’s still struggling then I’d start to get a little more concerned. I know he’s young so we’ll see how the rest of the season goes

Reactions: Felidae

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Either go 1 year prove it deal or max 2 yr bridge.
If 1 yr, I think $2.25 to 2.75 mil is fair.

If bridge, 2 year because it leaves 2 yrs of RFA control.
If you go 3 yrs, youre left with 1 yr, which is always a tricky slope if his agent thinks he's worth more somewhere else.
Lock him up for eight cheap

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Only 1 assist and that was an empty netter.

What kind of contract are we willing to give him?

3x3?
Seeing Loustarinen and Erod getting 3per I was kinda assuming 3x3 for Lundell after this season but it would depend on how he does, I don’t think he’s making a case for more atm. They’d all be locked in for the next 3yrs after this season each at 3per, I think that gives us some good flexibility

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad