Prospect Info: Anton Lundell (2020, #12 overall), HIFK (Liiga) - signed ELC 6/7/2021

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
It must be because you're using some type of add-on to get the old nhl.com (I miss it, nostalgia). The current NHL.com is showing all their head shots

hKzdD7b.png

I just googled NHL rookie scoring and clicked the first link that came up. Weird that its showing the two goalies but no one else.

Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth

Skeletorrr

May 15, 2011
Finland
Coming from Tampere and being a huge Tappara & Barkov fan i was pissed when the Panthers drafted him. I was like WTF is this goddamn team.

9 years later, they're my favorite team and will always be.

Ok i lied a bit for dramatic reasons cause i did follow them already pretty closely in the OJ days and rooted for them against the Devils in the 2012 playoffs lol
When Panthers drafted Barkov is when I became a fan of the Panthers. Though I did root for them in -96 SC finals.

CameronNeely

May 11, 2019
Lundell won't bring anything unexpected. Good or bad. He won't be a mess at least for long period of time. He is a very quick adaptor. He will fit in and make adjustments. Of course there might be a need for some raw strength or other physique issues that need to be fixed. His game is purely consisting of smart positioning read and good plays with the puck. By this I mean he understands very well, which plays have a favourable risk & reeard ratio. He will not bring circus tricks. If he is to become an offensively more efficient he should have more explosiveness and get rid of some of his risk awareness. I wouldn't change that as it is his strength. He is also solidly built. My prediction for his ceiling is a rock solid 2C with great advanced stat figures and lot's of icetime. Points will come depending on the offensive talent on the team. Let's make a bold prediction he will hit 70-80 point mark with +30 rating on his best year.

Somehow I feel like Nostra-DumbAss...Still agree with everything I said except +30 is way too low prediction..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad