Player Discussion: Anthony Beauvillier (C - Shawinigan, QMJHL) - 1st Round, #28

Sorge Georos

Apr 28, 2009
LI
The "size trumps all guys" on this board must not be very happy.

If it makes you folks feel better, TB/CHI are chock full of these smaller guys.

blinkman360

Loyal Players Only
Dec 30, 2005
Lawn Guyland
And according to that, we took him right about where he was expected, late third of the first round. Could potentially be another steal.

Snow's second 1st rounders all seem like plus picks to this point. CdH; Nelson; JHS and now Beauvillier. The early reports of this kid are encouraging.

I absolutely hate losing Griff but the excitement around these two kids has helped soften the blow.

dtrain24

May 5, 2014
Farmingdale, NY.
Snow's second 1st rounders all seem like plus picks to this point. CdH; Nelson; JHS and now Beauvillier. The early reports of this kid are encouraging.

I absolutely hate losing Griff but the excitement around these two kids has helped soften the blow.

That, and the fact that we have Pulock and Mayfield on the way.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
I personally think Pelech will be better than Mayfield, but Mayfield does remind me of a stable Myers which is amazing. I never thought he would make it. I was proven wrong.

Could someone that have seen these picks play give us other folk the skinny?

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Word is his character and leadership is off the charts. Def fits the mold of what we do.

It is 90, he'll do anything to win.

You guys are killing me with his compete level. I'm going to be up all night getting to know this kid and Barzal.

Unlike every other year, I did practically ZERO research this year and I'm a serious draftnik too as you guys know. I feel like that kid on X-Mas morning that screamed his ass off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad