Proposal: Another Florida-Cbus proposal

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Ok thank you!!!! I just needed to know where Florida fans were on Trochecks value.

Trockeck>
Look at it this way.
Trocheck +good chance at Panarin and Bob on July 1st>>>>>>>>>>> Panarin signed +Wennberg+Savard+Bob

Wennberg is having another rough season. At this point, I want nothing to do with that contract.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
That's probably because saying "shut up and go away" is against site rules.

Seriously, this is reminding me of when folks were hounding us about trading Jones because of us already having Werenski. (Or vice versa.)
Im not arguing they should trade him? Im trying to ask them what they value a player at. Im not saying they should trade anyone. I know they dont want to trade him and they wouldnt trade him unless grossly overpaid... im just trying to see if 1 very specific situation happened would a trade work. If that is so annoying are aggravating people should take time to reevaluate life decisions. Because again it should have been 1 post 1 answer instead of debating the question for 20 posts semantics on details already set in the scenario to speed up the question..

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
...and this is why folks weren't wanting to answer you, because it'd inevitably lead to this kind of absurd mocking strawman.
Which wouldnt have been posted as a mocking strawman if people werent so touchy and unwilling to have a conversation on a forum with someone who originally was just trying to have a fun talk about trades in reality that obviously wouldnt happen but was wondering vacuum value.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Which wouldnt have been posted as a mocking strawman if people werent so touchy and unwilling to have a conversation on a forum with someone who originally was just trying to have a fun talk about trades in reality that obviously wouldnt happen but was wondering vacuum value.
Except, again, it's not fun for them, because Trocheck poaching attempts have been a feature of Panthers trade threads for some kind of forever. It's kind of like when folks start talking about Josh Anderson supposedly wanting to move.

Reactions: hardkorejackets

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Look at it this way.
Trocheck +good chance at Panarin and Bob on July 1st>>>>>>>>>>> Panarin signed +Wennberg+Savard+Bob

Wennberg is having another rough season. At this point, I want nothing to do with that contract.
100% get that. I would have earlier discussed switching out Wennberg if I knew you were very much against him. If thats the part you were so against. Also I get you feel like you can get them in UFA which is why I stated what if you couldnt get panarin except for in trade that away we can actually discuss a real trade instead of just dismissing everything as why even talk about him when we can get him for free as it kills all ththe fun of discussion. This wasnt about me trying to be a dick to you I was honestly just wanting to discuss TDL panarin to Florida without the for free discussion because where is the fun you know? Hopefully @Beezeral we can be cool im sorry if I annoyed you or was coming off as annoying I just wantes to talk vacuum deal where as you are probably tired of arguing Trocheck trades. Im a huge Trocheck fan and know he will never be a Jacket so fun trades in fake scenario world was just me having fun but I get if its hard for you to have fun trade talks like that if people are constantly hounding you here to trade for him.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Except, again, it's not fun for them, because Trocheck poaching attempts have been a feature of Panthers trade threads for some kind of forever. It's kind of like when folks start talking about Josh Anderson supposedly wanting to move.
I just made a post to them extending an olive branch explaining my reasoning hopefully you can understand my reasoning there because it seems like my intention on the whole situation has been completely misunderstood and made to seem like im trying to poach someone or mansplain why they should trade when it was just a simple thing. Maybe I was just doing a bad job of explaining or my tone was off.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Any GIFs available for trade? We might be able to use a few... :nod:
giphy.gif

Reactions: Viqsi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad