Post-Game Talk: Another day, another 1 goal loss (5-4 Sens in SO)

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I watched part of the Pittsburgh game last night, and for what it's worth, I thought Kessel was their most dangerous player.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
it's a team stat based on the play of a group of individuals , Phil will be a plus if the players around him are strong enough to cover for his flaws

I have always been under the impression that that right there is the entire basis for team sports.

Every individual has strengths and weaknesses, and the point of putting more than one on the playing field at any one time is to highlight all of the strengths while minimizing the weaknesses of the group's individuals.

Who would have known!

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Interestingly every Leafs skater that has played with Harrington has seen their CF% numbers rise apparently.

Could prove to be a solid addition to the team's blue line

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Interestingly every Leafs skater that has played with Harrington has seen their CF% numbers rise apparently.

Could prove to be a solid addition to the team's blue line

Here's a probable explanation:

Harrington total time on ice: 31:02

Time on ice WITH Gardiner: 29:33

Time on ice without Gardiner: 1:29

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Winnik's goal was so nasty. Like he's clearly considered one of those blue collar, "lesser skilled" players, but the goal just shows how insanely talented even the allegedly lesser skilled players are in this league

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad