Injury Report: Andrew MacDonald activated from IR (Nov. 27) after missing 15 games with a leg injury

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Morin should be the guy up but lets see if they play him. If they're not going to roll three rookies on the blue line, then just bring up Alt. Interested to see what the pairs are.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Hagg-Ghost have been very good, but I think they might have to break them up.

Provorov-Hagg
Morin-Ghost
Sanheim-Gudas
That seems like the most logical thing to do. Hagg and Provorov played together enough in preseason as did Morin-Ghost. But I have a feeling Manning just takes MacDonald's spot.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
That seems like the most logical thing to do. Hagg and Provorov played together enough in preseason as did Morin-Ghost. But I have a feeling Manning just takes MacDonald's spot.

Maybe for Tuesday, but I can't see him being used with Provy till December.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Maybe for Tuesday, but I can't see him being used with Provy till December.
It's inevitable there will be changes, but that's how I think they'll start out. The problem is, are they gonna keep Morin around as the 7th D?

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Sure wish we had a kid, like this, in the system who could step right in. :wg:

giphy.gif

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
I just can't see anyway that they just bring Morin up not to play. I hope it's Morin they call up but if they plan on putting Manning in, I think it's going to be Alt.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I cant see anyway that dress Manning. Doesnt make sense pairings wise.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
It's inevitable there will be changes, but that's how I think they'll start out. The problem is, are they gonna keep Morin around as the 7th D?

If they call him up I'd expect him to play at least as many games as he sits. There are 17 games left in Oct/Nov.

Peacekeeper

Sep 27, 2017
YES!!!! I mean noo!!!! Sorry Macdonald <\3

Please call up Morin and be done with it, he is a fn beast

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
This is not going to be a popular statement... but it's the truth... this is a serious injury for the Season... like it or not, AMac is an important piece and played large minutes... and was playing well... and Provo and Team were playing well with him in there... long range it may be good for Morin and kids... but if we want to keep pace and do anything this Season, it is a huge loss... agree with that or not.
Now flame away... I'm expecting it.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
The reactions on twitter are pathetic. It makes me genuinely feel bad for the guy.

We all know Manning will be the one that plays. I'm not getting my hopes up about Morin being called up until i see it.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Farmer >>> Mandog so this is bad news,,,, unless we actually play Morin. If they don't plan tho, recall a press box fodder guy.

But oh boy if they put big Sammy in the lineup !!

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
This is not going to be a popular statement... but it's the truth... this is a serious injury for the Season... like it or not, AMac is an important piece and played large minutes... and was playing well... and Provo and Team were playing well with him in there... long range it may be good for Morin and kids... but if we want to keep pace and do anything this Season, it is a huge loss... agree with that or not.
Now flame away... I'm expecting it.

It all depends on how the younger defenseman respond. Amac has his warts but i think he has got to the point of being underrated. He does do some things well. His consistency and low hockey IQ is what makes you scratch your head. Because he is a good skater and has above average puck moving skills.

Reactions: BernieParent

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad