Injury Report: Andrej Meszaros: torn rotator cuff, left shoulder surgery; Gustafasson up

CS

Bryzgalov's Blueline
May 27, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Eh stats say otherwise. Even after the bad games after injuries his advanced stats are next to everyone elses

Yeah, visual tests say that Gus was pretty good for a while then had three bad games in a row.

After those three games he was relegated...

Basically, he's been mismanaged. I want him up for the final stretch regardless of what happens from here on out.

Mgkibbles

Dec 14, 2009
Gilbertsville, Pa
**** this sucks. After Meszaros first year I thought he was gonna be a good second pairing defenseman for us for a while. But now he's rapidly turning into Coliacovo 2.0.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
What the hell is going on? :shakehead

From Iron Man to Sandman

So both Briere and Mesz our trade pieces are out INDEFINITELY. We are going to suck...DEFINITELY and INDEFINITELY between all the bad luck and just outright incompetence of the entire organization this season.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
More Shakespearean Flyers story lines:
- MacBryz
- The Taming of the Schenn
- As You Lose It
- Lavi's Labors Lost
- Measure For Meszaros
- Much Ado About Coburn
- The Merchant of Voracek
- Timonen of Athens
- Rinaldo and Juliet
- Girouxlius Caesar
- Corioleighton
- Hartlet
- All's Well That Ends With Briere Waiving His NMC to Be Dealt to Boston for a Prospect and Pick
- The Merry Waives of Holmgren
- The Talbest

And I don't even have to change the most appropo: The Comedy of Errors

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
More Shakespearean Flyers story lines:
- MacBryz
- The Taming of the Schenn
- As You Lose It
- Lavi's Labors Lost
- Measure For Meszaros
- Much Ado About Coburn
- The Merchant of Voracek
- Timonen of Athens
- Rinaldo and Juliet
- Girouxlius Caesar
- Corioleighton
- Hartlet
- All's Well That Ends With Briere Waiving His NMC to Be Dealt to Boston for a Prospect and Pick
- The Merry Waives of Holmgren
- The Talbest

And I don't even have to change the most appropo: The Comedy of Errors

Now (2013 Season ) is the winter of our discontent ~Richards II (AKA Brayden Schenn)

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
It's too bad we're not going to make the playoffs, because I think Shakespeare would have made a great theme for playoff avatars :(

edit : Maybe we could make tanking avatars this year? Better than nothing I guess.....

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
He hath twice or thrice cut Meszaros' hamstring, and the little defenseman dare not shoot at net. He hath a shoulder as sound as glass; and his knee is shattered, for what his shoulder breaks, his head shakes.

-Much Ado about Coburn

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
“On horror’s head horrors accumulate.†—Othello, 3.3.370 (Wayne Simmonds on the Flyers 2013 Season) :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad