Confirmed with Link: Andre Tourigny leaving Avs

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
You can see in my first post, the question is:

''If he loves the players, the city and left only to get the same job then why did he leave? ''

Again, just trying to understand why he would have left. Don't know what the problem is with expressing an opinion and looking for others opinion isn't there?

Anyways, I'd like to thank others for giving their opinion on the subject, it definitely makes sense that he may have had info about the job before he resigned in Colorado.

He wants to coach with his buddy

/story

DRL

Mar 2, 2003
Brampton, Ontario

''If he loves the players, the city and left only to get the same job then why did he leave? ''

Again, just trying to understand why he would have left. Don't know what the problem is with expressing an opinion and looking for others opinion isn't there?

Anyways, I'd like to thank others for giving their opinion on the subject, it definitely makes sense that he may have had info about the job before he resigned in Colorado.

The truth is your guess is as good as someone on this board since no one has insider information other than what's been in the news.

R S

Sep 18, 2006

Not every assistant coaching gig in the NHL is the same. They're not all given the same role and the same responsibility. I think it's pretty clear at this stage that Roy is a pretty hands-on guy. Maybe a bit more freedom and control is what Tourigny wanted. That, plus the opportunity to share the bench with a good friend in Cameron.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad