Confirmed with Link: Anderson to Habs for Domi and a 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 6, 2016
We got bigger and more physical, but we still need more offensive talent. I hope bergevin addresses this.

Drouin can do better and Suzuki and KK will do better. Tatar and Gally are producing enough. Armia can do more as well as Byron and Lehkonen. Anderson is a good complement. I prefer to have 9 potential 20+ goal scorers than have all the offense on the shoulders of two or three players.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
On the surface it's what this team needs. A big power forward in his prime who has decent hands.
BUT the shoulder injury is very worrysome. It's a surgery I dont see very often and makes me very concerned we have damaged goods.

Domi I've soured on. Bad penalties and inconsistent play.

it could work out well if Anderson stays healthy.

Reactions: Redux91

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Wow according to experts on hfboards. Pretty much all the actual hockey experts are saying this is a good deal for both teams. But who am I to believe hf board posters or people like Lebrun etc...

Which hockey experts lol?

There's a thread with more than 30 pages where fans of every team ripping us a new one on this trade, and how could it be any different?

Domi is on another tier than Anderson lol

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
amazing to read both our boards and main boards. Domi was hot garbage UNTIL this trade was made. Now, Habs have been taken to the cleaners.
And on these boards, the same people who complained we were too small to get to the f***ing net are now complaining about this. Unbelievable. Give bergevin credit. He accumulated SURPLUS assets to address an organizational need. Yes, it's a gamble. Yes, you can call me out if it goes to shit and unlike many on this website, i'll admit i was wrong

TopTenPlayz

Jun 6, 2014
Both players fit massive needs on each team but as of right now, Cbj wins the trade becauseo Domi is a better player than Anderson and has proven more. Now, how much better Domi is than Anderson is what will determine who wins the trade. Just hope somehow Weal gets traded so we get a pick back

Reactions: Nick Slafkofield

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
nope. people who actually have informed opinions, love this for the CH
Informed? We traded a young 70 point center that was turned into a winger, and traded him for a player that is coming of a catastrophic injury that allows him to play his game at 26 years old... I don’t think I, or the other Habs fans, are uninformed while saying otherwise. Thanks for the quasi insult as well!

Justsayin

Jul 2, 2019
amazing to read both our boards and main boards. Domi was hot garbage UNTIL this trade was made. Now, Habs have been taken to the cleaners.
And on these boards, the same people who complained we were too small to get to the f***ing net are now complaining about this. Unbelievable. Give bergevin credit. He accumulated SURPLUS assets to address an organizational need. Yes, it's a gamble. Yes, you can call me out if it goes to shit and unlike many on this website, i'll admit i was wrong

I completely agree. We desperately need a big skilled winger - until we get one - then the sky is falling because we lost a 3rd round pick. It's actually hilarious to watch

Reactions: HankyZetts

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Informed? We traded a young 70 point center that was turned into a winger, and traded him for a player that is coming of a catastrophic injury that allows him to play his game at 26 years old... I don’t think I, or the other Habs fans, are uninformed while saying otherwise. Thanks for the quasi insult as well!
sometimes ya gotta gamble. And i love domi too. I assume bergevin did his due diligence. There are no josh Anderson's available for free, and they're highly difficult to draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad