Post-Game Talk: And4son

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Clearly the guys didn't have a lot of interest in putting in an honest effort for their goalie.

Considering Andersen was out for 7 weeks, thought he was fine. Some strange bounces and plays around him.

There were only about 5 guys who played to win that one. Rielly and Marner were not on that list.

Nothing game. Doesn't matter, but looks kinda sad when pros can't bring at least a solid effort.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
I'll take the 1 point. They didnt seem to want to play. Just in spurts. Still had the chance in OT to get the extra, but whatever. Good to see boys leave healthy.

Andersen was whatever too. Didnt make an impact for me. I'd go Campbell and Rittich.

Lots of little good things too. One more game and then we go to the big leagues. The real men hockey.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
the epitome of nobody gives 1 single f*&( game, including me...lets just get this over with and stay healthy

until the 19 rolls around lets go jays!!!

Budz22

Sep 18, 2018
Reilley on a 2 on 1
knee-pain-dance.gif

Twine Tickler

Apr 5, 2010
Vancouver
Mitch had a tough night all around. Same with Auston. Freddy, well.... thanks for your service, we won’t be needing you any further.

hard to get up for this game if your the leafs. Absolutely nothing that gets your heart rate elevated. Not worried about the effort, although it was terrible all night. Still probably should have won that handedly. Andersen was absolutely terrible as per usual

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
Fred had a worse save percentage in the AHL no? If so then this counts as progress. Who knows how "hurt" he still is.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
- Marner needs to stop with the giveaways. He wasn't even under pressure.
- Andersen, meh. First game back, only so much we can say but except for the first one, they were all classic Freddy goals.
- The refs let Ottawa get away with so many hooks, interferences and trips in the 3rd it was hilarious. And I was relieved they let them get away with it.

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
Marner in overtime is an absolute liability. Not to mention Rielly is the backup plan after Marner makes these awful turnovers.

You cant blame Fred too much for that goal. He sees his Dman laying down the pass shouldn't be an option. You can tell from the back angle he was playing the shot as he should have.

Freddy needs to have this put on a t-shirt.

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Marner has sucked in the playoffs in recent seasons. He plays like that and it costs them a game.

Thank god Andersen sucked as he always does, now there will be no debatte... not that there ever was one. Glad that sieve is gone after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce