Post-Game Talk: And4son

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
Marner in overtime is an absolute liability. Not to mention Rielly is the backup plan after Marner makes these awful turnovers.

You cant blame Fred too much for that goal. He sees his Dman laying down the pass shouldn't be an option. You can tell from the back angle he was playing the shot as he should have.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Please don't tell me you guys care about a nothing game against a nothing franchise?

Players are resting. Campbell was out and it was Freddy's first showing. Sens had to beat our number three goalie in a skating competition.

This is why we are making the post season and they aren't.

Future

Feb 8, 2011
Ontario
I love Marner and I don’t understand how he can be such a smart player but look absolutely moronic at times.

Reactions: Mats13

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Whatever. Boys didn’t care and it was obvious. I’ve about had it with the Matthews-Marner-Rielly trio in OT. They aren’t responsible enough defensively and are too prone to brain farts. Has that trio actually scored an OT goal together? Rielly has one but that was with Tavares. Holl has scored with Matthews and Marner. Maybe I just can’t recall, gonna look this up.

EDIT: Satisfied my curiosity and for anyone else who cares, the trio has scored ONE overtime GWG. It was against Winnipeg when the useless refs didn’t call the slash that broke Reilly’s stick and Matthews ended it with a sick backhand.

They’ve definitely been on together for more goals against at three on three, the trio should be broken up next year.

Last edited:

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
It's plays like that gets us every year
It used to be Gardiner with panicky plays now you see that with Marner and Nylander

Hope I don't see that in playoffs

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
Can somebody explain why we cannot play well against Ottawa?

Like I played hockey and know hockey, but we just suck donkey balls against this team. Yet Edmonton and other teams rack up points like a junior team vs them.

Reactions: Tlo1 and The Cobra
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad