GDT: Anaheim vs Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Screw it, tanking is working for me at this point. That's where appropriate expectations lie. Murray sucks, Boudreau is on borrowed time, and our core is about as frightening as a Hagelin shot.

Give Bieksa 30+ every night and call it a season. Oh, and trading Cam for a winger??? Idiotic.

It seems like they are already doing that no?

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
I like Boudreau a lot and think he's a good coach that gets more criticism than he deserves, but he's gotta go. The team needs an overhaul and I think it's abundantly clear Murray isn't getting fired which is a shame. I don't trust him at all to dig us out of this hole, he's shown again and again his talent evaluation at the pro level is absolute garbage and I'm terrified he's going to do some horrid reactionary trade like fowler or lindholm for a declining vet with intangibles.

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
There's not a LW in the world that can save this team. Pretty much every player on the team is on pace to have their worst offensive season ever. How is this possible? There has to be a culture change. I honestly think they need to switch out BM and let the new GM decide if Bruce stays. We need a team with an identity because this team is not great at anything. Besides PK I guess.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
Just got home from Christmas shopping, good to know I don't have to bother this one. Full tank mode activated

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Canucks fan here,

Can we please have Bieksa back?
We really want Auston Matthews this year and he would really help

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Ducks will get hot at some point finishing with a record akin to 2009-2010's, thereby putting them both out of the running for the playoffs and Matthews.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Ducks will get hot at some point finishing with a record akin to 2009-2010's, thereby putting them both out of the running for the playoffs and Matthews.

Yeah, that's my biggest fear. They'll go on a meaningless streak near the end just to drop us down a few positions in the draft.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
atleast the 3 goals weren't softys given up by Gibson... 1st goal was a fluke and the other 2 were HORRENDOUS defensive work by the Ducks... Gibson was left out to dry on those goals

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
guys. you're all missing the grand plan.

BM's plan is to tank this year. get matthews. and while tanking re-sign our RFA's to friendly deals because they'll all have bad stats on a contract year.

then he'll get rid of the anchor that is kevin bieksa and bring in an actual stud. and we'll flourish next year.

RIGHT.
RIGHTTTTT????????

P.S juding from the comments, glad i didn't watch this game lol

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
That was terrible. BB needs to go and if it doesn't improve BM needs to go at the end of the season.

I'm also sick of Hazy and Ahlers going they've got 40 shots on goal!!! Wish they would stop talking like it's a good thing, I'd rather have 20 shots on goal and 3 goals then 40 shots and 0 goals.

Teemu Salami

Empty Ketchup Bottle
May 9, 2013
Orange County, CA
tfw when your favorite thing is depressing.

hqdefault.jpg

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
Sadly this isn't the most depressing sport for me, Sunday could be the last football game I could go to. :cry:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Yeah good thing Porzingis is in the NBA now, gives me something to follow even if i completely forgot about basketball for some 10 or so years. That and oh now the upcoming NHL draft too!
Life is good

manspaceman

Jan 16, 2014
Question to ones who saw the game: was it just the opponent's goalie's greatness? Ducks outshot Sabres by a wide margin. How did the offence look like, despite the numbers, were there quality scoring chances?

Overall this situation is just sad.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
In higlights it was all Buffalo.

PS
Sekac looked good in highlights. What are the observations of him? (someone who saw the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad