Status
Not open for further replies.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
sWZBGs.jpg

GahNRt.jpg

cEgUqy.jpg

GDT with very limited effort, but do we really care that there is a game today? There's a certain movie that's coming out at 7pm that I'm going to be preparing mentally for in the next 12 hours.

Star_Wars.png

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Well, normally, if it's game night, I'd be concerned I wasn't going to get any studying done...

But I have a feeling I won't be too worried this year.

I'm smelling an Eichel hat-trick.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
Hockey's back? I was so happy this week.

Anyway. I'll be avoiding the Internet for the next 24 hours. I'm one of "those" Star Wars fans. Too lazy to get tickets to the first show, big enough of a fan to be angry if a new movie is spoiled.

Let's Go Ducks, make this a special time of year. Like December 2013. It was so magical that holiday season. The love for Bruce Boudreau was strong.

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
2 AM start here. You know the anger, frustration and disappointment gets magnified after staying up for too long or after having woken up like 5 hours too early from your night sleep. One or the other, it's going to be awful.

I've felt so light this week. Bring on the heavy. Go Ducks...

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Forgot Buff had Kane, Guaranteed goal against us for sure. He always used to score on us with the jets. Sekac is back, We get to see more pointless dekes by him only to loose the puck, while beiksa is behind buffalos net completely foregetting hes a defensemen. Buffalos counter act game will kill the ducks today. MR BALDY.. WAKE THE ****** UP!!! Score a **** goal already!! DO SOMETHING!!!

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Maybe Andersen is being shopped around and they don't want him to get hurt?

You would probably want to show Andersen off a bit then. The only time you would sit a player when he's being shopped is the day/night of the trade.

I think it's just more likely that Gibson has been doing pretty well of late, and Boudreau wants to take advantage of that. In my opinion, the difference between Gibson and Andersen right now isn't all that big, but Gibson has Anaheim's last three wins.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
You would probably want to show Andersen off a bit then. The only time you would sit a player when he's being shopped is the day/night of the trade.

I think it's just more likely that Gibson has been doing pretty well of late, and Boudreau wants to take advantage of that. In my opinion, the difference between Gibson and Andersen right now isn't all that big, but Gibson has Anaheim's last three wins.

The difference to me was how the team was playing in front of him. In his wins, they were mostly playing great shutdown defense and giving up very few shots, in the losses it was mostly more of the same.

Whether that was them getting their **** together or them having more confidence in Gibson who knows, but we haven't had anyone steal a game when the team played like crap once this year.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
The difference to me was how the team was playing in front of him. In his wins, they were mostly playing great shutdown defense and giving up very few shots, in the losses it was mostly more of the same.

Whether that was them getting their **** together or them having more confidence in Gibson who knows, but we haven't had anyone steal a game when the team played like crap once this year.

I agree. That's why I don't feel the difference between the two is particularly large right now. If I'm Boudreau, I'm going with Gibson simply because he's been playing more lately, and the Ducks have some wins. It's not because I feel Gibson is better. I'm not actually sure that's even the case. But the team has had some better games with Gibson lately, and I'd want to see if I could encourage that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad