Speculation: Anaheim Ducks Roster Discussion Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I'd love it if we could sign a top NCAA free agent like Michaelis along with Zegras. Send down Jones and Steel and run something like

Rakell-Getzlaf-Heinen
Milano-Henrique-Terry/Sherwood
Michaelis-Zegras-Silfverberg
Deslauriers-Backes/Agozzino-Rowney

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I'd love it if we could sign a top NCAA free agent like Michaelis along with Zegras. Send down Jones and Steel and run something like

Rakell-Getzlaf-Heinen
Who the f*** is Machelis? LOL

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts

Rakell-Getzlaf-Heinen

So send down Steel who has been (arguably) getting better and better as of late for Zegras who has no NHL experience? Got it. :lol:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Our beatwriters, say there's changes to the lines but can't say what they are. What is the point of their jobs exactly?

Yeah its kinda annoying. Teaford will never even reply , but I do like Stephens and Shohara , they will usually reply and can even have a conversation with them. It’s not because Anaheim is a smaller market, there are teams out there with smaller markets than Anaheim, that just have better coverage.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Mathematically we can still finish #1 in the league
Sadly, no we can't. Boston would own the tie-breaker as they already have 36 regulation wins. We can only get to 35.

Also, I'm genuinelly interested if it would be mathematically possible for the reg season winner to only have 94 points. I mean the top teams are going to be facing each other and somebody has to get points from those games. I wonder if it's possible for everyone to finish with 94 or fewer points? Maybe it is, but I'm too lazy to do the math.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Teaford is a prick. I emailed him last year about some misinformation he published regarding Kesler and buyouts. He got all huffy and pissy and still left his misinformation up. It wasn't like I exposed his stupidity to the world. Then he tried to tell us all that he knew Eakins was getting the job months before anybody else, but only told us after Eakins was hired. Yeah, sure. The guy is an absolute clown.

Last edited:

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Crazy to remember we gave Clayton Stoner a 4 year contract in 2014. Can’t imagine BM giving any UFA that kind of term

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012

Rakell-Getzlaf-Heinen
Draft stutzle + peterneka and run a all german line!

Draisitl will have no choice but to sign here

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Crazy to remember we gave Clayton Stoner a 4 year contract in 2014. Can’t imagine BM giving any UFA that kind of term
Don't forget, it was on July 1 too. Bob had to be beaming when he scooped everybody on that deal. (I had to look up who Stoner was.) He was officially a member of the July 1 GM club when all the big signings go down. Damn, I can't decide whether I should be laughing or crying. :laugh::(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad