Proposal: Anaheim Ducks Fantasy Hockey league

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Goalies especially ones that put up wins are like fantasy gold

It’s the most important position in fantasy hockey
I honestly thought Georgiev was going to be my dubious pick for G. I was correct about Georgiev being dubious, but it also just ended up being terrible everywhere else.

I was galaxy-braining it at the damn draft and thought Murray would be like every other TO goalie and wash out, but Samsonov didn't steal the net and Markstrom reverted to Vancouver Markstrom. So...yeah, I gotta do something here. To be fair, could be galaxy-braining it again with Freddy, but honestly it seems like less of a gamble than Markstrom rebounding.

Last edited:

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
I chose Demko to be my goalie… oops.

Well luckily I picked up Matt Murray on waivers immediately after the draft… and then dropped him after his bad first couple weeks and injury… and lost Tuch to waivers like a dummy as well._

GunnarStahl

Oct 13, 2020
Thanks for Murray by the way one man’s trash is another’s treasure
Literally before the season I was kinda seeing what the leafs were going for with him and I knew no one else would take him so I could get him on waivers. But he had such an abysmal start and my IR was full. Regret.

GunnarStahl

Oct 13, 2020
Gotta love when you have the second best week in the league and still lose because @Arthuros puts up the best week in league history.

• Haha
Reactions: Kalv

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
I'm looking to trade one of my defensemen (probably Forsling, Hronek, or Spurgeon). If you're looking for an upgrade on defense, shoot me a message or an offer.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
I moved our trade deadline to March 8 so it’s after the NHL trade deadline. If you’re looking to make a trade don’t be afraid to post what you’re looking for in here.

Reactions: Kalv and Static

GunnarStahl

Oct 13, 2020
Just learned you can find a points against stat. Turns out I’ve had the most points against in the league. Well that explains why I’ve had such a hard time staying above .500 lol.

Reactions: Kalv

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Me the whole season: man, I cannot wait for the playoffs, I'll put a kick ass lineup out then.
First day of the playoffs come:

1679390192537.png

Reactions: GunnarStahl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad