Proposal: Anaheim Ducks Fantasy Hockey league

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
I would be interested, but only if the draft day/time is different. I could probably squeeze in 6pm on Monday, but I'd personally prefer Sunday. Obviously, I know it's really difficult to find a time that works for everyone, so if it's unchangeable, then no worries. Maybe you could list a few different possible draft times that work for you? But again, if that's the only time you can do, then don't worry about it.

EDIT: Also, out of curiosity, which site would you use?

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Yahoo, I would use The Athletic scoring (they did research and found this was the most fair)

G = 6
A = 4
SOG = 0.9
BLK = 1
PPP = 2
+/- = 2
W = 5
SO = 5
SVS = 0.6
GA = -3

Last edited:

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I would play but it would have to be a weekend draft time for it to work for me.

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
I've never played fantasy of any sort, but I'm technically interested. How much time do you need to put into this on a daily/weekly basis and does it require regular staying up for games etc.?

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Haven`t played for a while but I COULD be down for this. Depends on draft time tho, I`d like it to be European time friendly. Will certainly understand if it isn`t but then I can`t guarantee I will join.

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
I've never played fantasy of any sort, but I'm technically interested. How much time do you need to put into this on a daily/weekly basis and does it require regular staying up for games etc.?
If you're anything like me ~2 hours a day. Thus I'm out. Too much of that real life stuff going on right now.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Edit

Last edited:

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
I used to just set my lines in the morning before work which can take like 5 minutes. You’ll have to check it everyday which I know can be a tough commitment for some.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
No need to stay up for games. Just set your lineups daily, which should take no more than 5 minutes. You can also add players from the free agent pool, but the amount of time you spend looking through the pool is up to you. Also, the draft, where you pick your players, is a one time thing before the seasons starts. That, however, can take a couple hours to complete depending on how slow everyone is at picking players.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
You can set your entire lineup for the entire week with the click of a single button now.....

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
If your name isn't in the first post and you want to play please tell me you're in again.

I am thinking draft will be this Saturday at 11am, does that work for everyone?

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
What time works for everyone list some

darkdays

Apr 18, 2018
Will the league be created beforehand so if we can't make the draft we can make our top pick list to autodraft?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->