Proposal: Anaheim Ducks Fantasy Hockey league

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
I'm not good at predicting what will happen when all 3 goalies go. It's like Russian roulette but the chamber is full.

423D7A03-2BC9-478E-A844-29695130BDB5.jpeg

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
22ACEF72-FB2B-40BB-94AD-EA8D267C5614.jpeg

Thank god I’m not up against who ever has Thompson, 5 points and the first is still going.

And I picked up Cozens who already has a goal and two assists

• Haha
Reactions: Arthuros

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
I’ve seen some people not utilizing their IR spots properly so I’ll reiterate how the 4 spots work.

There are 2 classifications of IR in our league: IR and IR+. Everyone has 2 slots available for each classification, totaling 4 injury spots.

IR - You can only place a player in this slot if they are officially placed on IR or LTIR.
IR+ - You can place a player in this slot if they are on IR, LTIR, OR if they are Out (O) or Day to Day (DTD).

So if a player on your roster is placed on IR, you should have them in your IR slot, NOT your IR+ slot (unless your IR spots are already full). Then, you can save your IR+ slots for players with short term injuries.

Reactions: Static

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I’ve seen some people not utilizing their IR spots properly so I’ll reiterate how the 4 spots work.

There are 2 classifications of IR in our league: IR and IR+. Everyone has 2 slots available for each classification, totaling 4 injury spots.

IR - You can only place a player in this slot if they are officially placed on IR or LTIR.
IR+ - You can place a player in this slot if they are on IR, LTIR, OR if they are Out (O) or Day to Day (DTD).

So if a player on your roster is placed on IR, you should have them in your IR slot, NOT your IR+ slot (unless your IR spots are already full). Then, you can save your IR+ slots for players with short term injuries.
Dammit, I was thinking I was doing something wrong. Thank you for pointing that out (I already dropped someone I could keep today :laugh:)

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Looking to deal one of my LW (probably Skinner or Svechnikov) for a player with more positional flexibility. Message me if interested.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Blockbuster deal!
@D2Z4evr acquires Tage Thompson, Artemi Panarin, and Jacob Markstrom from @Arthuros for Alex Tuch, Tristan Jarry, and Freddie Andersen.

Upon first glance, this seems like a W for D2Z, but I’d like to hear what our GMs have to say about it.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Blockbuster deal!
@D2Z4evr acquires Tage Thompson, Artemi Panarin, and Jacob Markstrom from @Arthuros for Alex Tuch, Tristan Jarry, and Freddie Andersen.

Upon first glance, this seems like a W for D2Z, but I’d like to hear what our GMs have to say about it.
"We're happy with the moves we made; we saw the opportunity to satisfy some positional needs, and we think we've addressed some ongoing issues.

We wish Thompson and Panarin the best."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad