GDT: Anaheim @ Carolina: The Great Science Fiction Mash Up Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
it had crossed my mind you might use that for an excuse for Cam not having as many chances to score, in regards to future discussion among our defensemen.

You really think that's an "excuse"? As opposed to, you know, a reason?

Two defensemen leading the rush is not good hockey. When your D partner is down around the opposing goal line, you need to be staying up high. The fact you're trying to suggest it's an excuse just goes to show how detached from reality you are.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
No it's not Kevin Bieksa shutting down the Staal brothers. Jordan Staal can shut them down just fine all by himself.

DaDucks*

You really think that's an "excuse"? As opposed to, you know, a reason?

Two defensemen leading the rush is not good hockey. When your D partner is down around the opposing goal line, you need to be staying up high. The fact you're trying to suggest it's an excuse just goes to show how detached from reality you are.

Ha... Knew it. KB has toned it down tonight. Cam has more opportunities to lead rushes more than anyone, yet he chooses not to... 5 years running

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Ha... Knew it. KB has toned it down tonight. Cam has more opportunities to lead rushes more than anyone, yet he chooses not too... 5 years running

And now you're going back to previous seasons. Transparent. It burns you that Fowler is having success.

It's just ridiculous, to me, that you think having a D partner as willing to lead the rush as Bieksa isn't a factor. Maybe all that time watching Ducks games would be better spent learning the game.

Edit: Hey, look at that. Bieksa not leading the rush, and Fowler goes deep for a quick look.

DaDucks*

And now you're going back to previous seasons. Transparent. It burns you that Fowler is having success.

I'm showing you nothing has changed, despite whatever new excuse you come up with year to year. Just be happy with his D, man. Goal scoring is Sami's territory, don't fight it.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I'm showing you nothing has changed, despite whatever new excuse you come up with year to year. Just be happy with his D, man. Goal scoring is Sami's territory, don't fight it.

What you're showing me is that you really don't understand how the defensive game works, and that you have a clear agenda. I do appreciate the reminder.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
lol...hags gets rewarded...over/under on BB blowing up that line now? i say its already happended....also maroon-kesler-silf looks great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad