Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB

Anaheim @ Carolina: The Great Science Fiction Mash Up Edition

Captain Getzlaf's Log, supplementary:
We're currently nearing Fiorina, or "Fury" 161, a desolate M Class planet, hoping to be the first to a crashed space craft carrying one of the deadliest known creatures in the universe. Our mission is Clandestine and of top priority. This... "Alien" can not be allowed to fall into the wrong hands. We've hired a mercanary with a deep background in battle with alien species, a strange man that only goes by "Riddick". His price was enormous, but he says he will get results. Anyway, time to sign off. The away team is ready, so it's time to head to the bridge and wait until we're in orbit and then hopefully complete this mission as soon as possible and get out with the creature.

Last edited:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB

YAHOO.gif

Flick of the Switch

Apr 26, 2015
Wonderful, just wonderful. :clap: :clap:
Much appreciated, as always.

I believe in the team and I believe in CI:s crazy selfie. Let that 0-2 be broken tonight!
(Or we may have to ban you from making GDT:s until playoffs... which we WILL make... :dunno:.. hopefully.)

Let's go Ducks! Getz goal tonight :5:!

DuckTech

In vino veritas
Jul 7, 2011
Rural Orange County
This is a lot of fun - thanks for doing this! It is funny to see you wishing both teams to win. 1/2 of you will be happy the other 1/2 not so much.

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
The Canes are a horrible team and i believe they have zero fighting majors. A clear time for a team to take advantage and physically abuse that joke of a team. Like usual until Carlyle is back that won't happen

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Rickard Rakell – Ryan Getzlaf – Corey Perry
Nick Ritchie – Ryan Kesler – Chris Stewart
Carl Hagelin – Shawn Horcoff – Andrew Cogliano
Patrick Maroon - Michael Sgarbossa - Jakob Silfverberg

darkwingduck

Nov 7, 2014
Mission Viejo, CA
Rickard Rakell – Ryan Getzlaf – Corey Perry
Nick Ritchie – Ryan Kesler – Chris Stewart
Carl Hagelin – Shawn Horcoff – Andrew Cogliano
Patrick Maroon - Michael Sgarbossa - Jakob Silfverberg

No Santa again? Might be under the weather or bothered a bit by something. How our swedes (besides Rakell) have fallen.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
Should be home in time to watch this one. And, it's on early enough that if they absolutely suck like they did last game, I can go outside and sacrifice myself to the tornado Gods so that hopefully the season will turn around. GO DUCKS!!

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Yeah early start times. Will stream the radio at work until I get home to see maybe the third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad