Proposal: Anaheim/Calgary

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Rc runs a **** system.

terry, steel, jones (lundestrom/comtois)
Kase getz perry and rakell being healthy.

plus Gibson.

Hate the ducks but I do not think this will be a long fall from grace. They have great prospects to help the move away from their aging core, they have one of the (if no the) best goalies in the league, a good core on D, and they have 2 first round picks to add to that arsenal this year.

Reactions: WhatTheDuck

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
plus Gibson.

Hate the ducks but I do not think this will be a long fall from grace. They have great prospects to help the move away from their aging core, they have one of the (if no the) best goalies in the league, a good core on D, and they have 2 first round picks to add to that arsenal this year.
And 1 of the best draftin teams...

hes just super negative. I think well have a good bounce back year. Kesler not playin is a huge + for us

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
And 1 of the best draftin teams...

hes just super negative. I think well have a good bounce back year. Kesler not playin is a huge + for us

What is going on with Kesler? Last year in the off season he was all but ruled out for the year, then he played.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Because he may not want to finish his career with a team if they decide to rebuild?

He also played minor hockey in Calgary and is a legend for the Calgary Hitmen. He was also born in Regina and probably has a lot of family and friends around Calgary.
True, but he’s spent almost the past 14 years in the OC. He can probably only recal the prior 14 or so years in western Canada and likely nothing up until he was 6.

His home is the OC.

Reactions: Keenan87

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad