GDT: Ana @ Stl 5pm

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
Look at how easily the Blues get out of their zone and how much trouble the Ducks have getting out of theirs. Night and day.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
3 weeks ago perron would burry that..Washington game messed them up.. They look lost.. Not having sami hurts...**** this bss

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
I'm glad I chose not to watch this. I was so disgusted from the performance in that Avs game, that I couldn't bring myself to see this one. How bad is it?

Last edited:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I'm glad I chose not to watch this. I was so disgusted from the performance in that Caps game, that I couldn't bring myself to see this one. How bad is it?

Nowhere near as bad as it sounds. Two horrible breakdowns to start the 3rd. Can't quite make anything work offensively, but it's not like St. Louis isn't a good team.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Nowhere near as bad as it sounds. Two horrible breakdowns to start the 3rd. Can't quite make anything work offensively, but it's not like St. Louis isn't a good team.

Get well soon Stewart and Pirri. Maybe it's time to give Kase or Kerdiles a look in place of Ritchie, or is he doing well?

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Get well soon Stewart and Pirri. Maybe it's time to give Kase or Kerdiles a look in place of Ritchie, or is he doing well?

He's pretty invisible. He will make a good play, then get knocked off the pick or fail to effectively forecheck. Again, he's nowhere near as bad as some are saying, but he really needs to go back down.

Is Kase back up to speed yet?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad