GDT: ANA @ STL • 4 PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Nice shift by lundestrom/steel and sheerwood

but luckily for us we had Sustr and pettersson there to take a bad penalty for their effort.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Pettersson has really struggled. Growing pains. I'm cool with him being sent down for a couple weeks then coming back

Reactions: HanSolo

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
This has been our best period and a half all year. Some of these prospects we have are going to be really ****ing good
Ya, I wouldn't have thought the prospect pool was this legit. This team always seems to have a surprise that brings your hopes back up. Lundy looks like a Kesler replacement.

Reactions: HanSolo

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Ya, I wouldn't have thought the prospect pool was this legit. This team always seems to have a surprise that brings your hopes back up. Lundy looks like a Kesler replacement.
He's rapidly becoming my favorite prospect. I just love the way he plays the game. So well suited for today's NHL.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Just started watching, forgot to record. Who's sitting on D? I've heard 7 names so far. lol

GiveYouABagOfPucks

Jan 29, 2015

Plus we have Bo Groulx in the system who many compare style wise to Kesler also.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Not that he's been super tested, but good to see Miller in similar form as last season, his preseason games were abysmal.

My bad... jinx post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad