GDT: ANA @ STL • 4 PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
The difference with Comtois is that he has a surprising amount of hockey smarts. Guys like Etem and Holland had raw size and speed, but Comtois actually has the brains of the outfit. His offensive instincts are nothing short of amazing for his age.

Lundestrom has also been good in his "I don't do anything flashy" sort of way. He's not a dynamic forward at all (at least at this point in his development) but he never seems to make a mistake with the puck.

And Sherwood is like a discount Cogs. I'm loving him right now.

Oh I agree completely Im just happy because our forwards with size and speed never look this good when they finally get to the nhl

Reactions: Elf

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Maybe the guy that's driving possession and is great on defense would be a good fit with those two other players that played well with another Swede that fit a similar mold.

Reactions: Getz2perry

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
I really hope the money that went to Cogliano doesn't cost us Silf. He's just better..
He's become the gnome, except he's lost a step where the gnome was still fast. Cogs is a good, smart, dependable player, but he's clearly lost the top end speed he enjoyed in today's game. Really hope we don't end up with him and Silf gone. The horror.

Glad Monty isn't with Fowler.

Reactions: KaseMeOutside

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Man, that was 2 or 3 really nice plays in tight space along the boards by Henrique to start that scoring chance. He’s a good one

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Yeah, he is getting really annoying. Needs to spend more time analyzing what's happening and less time trying to stir it up
Most of the time I watch the opposing teams feed... unless its the kings cause I cant stand fox

pang is great anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->