Proposal: Ana/NYR/NJ/Edm

Devilsrock17

Jun 20, 2018
This is a proposal for fun doubt this would ever happen.
Rangers-Ryan Nugent Hopkins
Devils- Jacob Silfverberg
Ducks- Chris Kreider
Oilers- Damon Severson
Rangers get a much improved Center fit for a rebuild.
Devils get a secondary goal scorer.
Ducks add some speed and goals on the wing
Oilers add a defensemen which can jump into plays and be offensive.

Shootertooter

Feb 20, 2016
The Rangers and Oilers making a swap of RNH for Kreider might be...... value wise, pretty good although there are obvious arguments for both fan bases to be against a move. My opinion is both the Devils and Ducks need to add, I would remove them from the equation.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
This is a proposal for fun doubt this would ever happen.
Rangers-Ryan Nugent Hopkins
Devils- Jacob Silfverberg
Ducks- Chris Kreider
Oilers- Damon Severson
Rangers get a much improved Center fit for a rebuild.
Devils get a secondary goal scorer.
Ducks add some speed and goals on the wing
Oilers add a defensemen which can jump into plays and be offensive.

Polite no from the oilers

Reactions: ujju2

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Terrible for Rangers. Looks very good for Ducks. Devils and Oilers kinda close call id imagine devils pass.

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
Rangers don't need centers, and it'll take more than RNH to take Kreider away from us, despite Zibanejad's injury (don't know where he stands today).

Edited to add: Below is a list of who's projected to be NYR's centers this year including who is listed as a W on Capfriendly, as well.
- Zib
- Hayes
- Spooner
- Namestnikov
- Andersson
- Chytil
- Holland
- Howden
- Nieves
- Fontaine
- Fogarty
- Vinnie Lettieri

The Rangers aren't exactly wanting for RNH in a year when they're not expected to contend...
Couple that with RNH's expiring deal, it's an easy NO from the Rangers.

Last edited:

Nico Hischier

Nov 22, 2017
This, AINEC.
Actually it’s very close bern. I think rnh is the best player in this deal krieder is second silfverberg is third and severson is fourth

Krieder and rnh are both borderline first liners so it’s very close and rnh can play the more important position center>winger

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Actually it’s very close bern. I think rnh is the best player in this deal krieder is second silfverberg is third and severson is fourth

Krieder and rnh are both borderline first liners so it’s very close and rnh can play the more important position center>winger

agree to disagree
RNH is a slightly more talented Stepan.
solid, but not spectacular
nothing more, nothing less

Kreider can actually dominate.
rnh is more skilled with his shot
but ck wins the other talent competitions
speed, strength, etc

Reactions: Monument

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007

The value is close in a vacuum, but the Rangers have no need of a 1B center. Now, if you're talking about an elite center who can put up a ppg and play in all situations, that's a different story, but RNH is not that.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Be like the OP.
Come to trade proposals, where people make trade proposals for fun.
State that your trade proposal is for fun hopes that it allows self to avoid being flamed by netizens.
Post a proposal which includes 4 teams, which is against board policy, but also insure that at least 2 teams are getting screwed over.
Avoid HFboards for 1 month in hopes that nobody remembers this ever happened.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
As usual I find myself flabbergasted with Rangers fans love affair with a guy with a career high of 53 points and one 50+ point season. I don’t get it. He’s not as productive as Nuge, he doesn’t play as important a position as Nuge, he’s older than Nuge, but somehow he’s still surefire the best player in this deal (also ignoring that Edmonton doesn’t even end up with him in this deal, we get a guy that’s not even a clear upgrade on Matt Benning right now)

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Yeah RNH is 2x the player Kreider is, hell no from Edmonton.

Can you show me the math for your calculation . Hate when fans say this as it can not be proven . I am an Oiler fan who loves RNH and I would decline but my reason aren't made up . I want to see if the chemistry RNH and McDavid had at the end of last season is a flash in pan or the real deal .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad