Confirmed Trade: [ANA/MTL] Jan Mysak for Jacob Perreault

viceroy

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal suburbs
The is3due is we have a trainload of mid level forwards and we need top 6.

Package a few for higher quality rather then swapping AHLers

Hahaha. You think we can package Ylonen, Harris and Anderson for maybe a Zegras? Hahaha. A team is more than just a 1st liner. You need to fill out a roster. You need to make your AHL team competitive to create a good environment for your kids to develop in. But I want Zegras now! Children.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Hahaha. You think we can package Ylonen, Harris and Anderson for maybe a Zegras? Hahaha. A team is more than just a 1st liner. You need to fill out a roster. You need to make your AHL team competitive to create a good environment for your kids to develop in. But I want Zegras now! Children.
With an answer like that you can ....

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
nothing more than an AHL trade

really wanted perreault to work out, but he just hasn't shown any signs of improvement for a while now
Pace wise he was still the highest scoring forward in San Diego for non-vets. The only prospect outpacing him was Zellweger who's objectively a top 2-3 prospect for Anaheim. I'm not saying he'll be a world beater but San Diego being a worse team than a few years ago isn't a sign of individual regression when he's still pacing better than his team mates.

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
If you're not upgrading the top 6 wingers (preferably RHS) or right side defense, there's no point in moving Zegras. Ducks needs are scoring from forwards and a RD that can grow and play with Mintyukov eventually, not more depth prospects. Ducks have one of the deepest prospect pools, no need to add more depth to it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad