All-Time Wrestling Draft - Deadline for cards on August 11th

Would you like to participate?

• Total voters

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
My opinion on teams, I think it depends how many people want to take part. If we get a ton of people why not team up so everyone can participate? If we don't, then may as well make it singles.

Also, if people are concerned about voting, ie a team of 2 will get 2 automatic votes when facing a single drafter because people vote for their own card, just be fair and if you are on a team or help someone draft, only have 1 person on the team vote for your card. I mean we all know each other on this sub forum pretty well, it shouldn't be a big deal to follow that guideline.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
My opinion on teams, I think it depends how many people want to take part. If we get a ton of people why not team up so everyone can participate? If we don't, then may as well make it singles.

Also, if people are concerned about voting, ie a team of 2 will get 2 automatic votes when facing a single drafter because people vote for their own card, just be fair and if you are on a team or help someone draft, only have 1 person on the team vote for your card. I mean we all know each other on this sub forum pretty well, it shouldn't be a big deal to follow that guideline.
That's what I had in mind too :)

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
If people wanted to have a partner could we just do both? Some could have a partner while others didn't? I just imagine that having a partner you didn't think of having in the first place could make things difficult. Last year while there were so many excellent cards, you definitely had some "themes" which would mesh well.

Also, if there are too many participants could it just be split as in previous years? I'm not a big fan of that for one specific reason, but it would make things easier.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
i remember last year CHGoalie tagging and calling everyone out from the OT thread for voting for our super best friend @Cor ........
many didnt voted for him, including myself. :laugh:

You say super best friend as if I’m not everyone’s super best friend

Reactions: Disclose

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
i remember last year CHGoalie tagging and calling everyone out from the OT thread for voting for our super best friend @Cor ........
many didnt voted for him, including myself. :laugh:
Well it's sure not like I lost to them because my card wasn't better! Buddy!

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
@JackSlater where's the Dream at??

Needs some time, at least until the draft begins. The heartbeat of HFBoards will return though.

Regarding the voting, my opinion is that there doesn't need to be a rule limiting who can vote if some people work together. People advising /teaming likely work to create a card that appeals to both and so it only makes sense that both votes go to that card. A ten person team or something would be different but that isn't realistic. Going begging for votes is a sleazy thing to do and should probably not be allowed, but it's more of an eye roll inducer than a situation that needs to be rectified, particularly when it isn't always going to be provable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad