NFL: All Time Draft I

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Seattle selects guard Mike Munchak, the highly touted 6'3 268 lbs. prospect drafted 8th overall who went on to be selected all-pro 10 times, on the 1980's all-decade team and in the HOF. Fast and mobile, the left guard was often used as lead block in the running game, he being a basketball player and track star in high school before bulking up at Penn State. "The thing that drives him is his competitiveness," a teammate said. "He just can't stand to lose."

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Since VanIslander stole Munchak on me, Detroit selects G Zack Martin. Only played 6 seasons so far but already a 6x All-Pro and the best pass protector in the league.

Reactions: VanIslander

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Falcons take Robert Brazile

RobertBrazile.jpg

And Bob Hayes

UnlawfulBogusIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Say Hey Kid

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Seattle selects 6'3 260 lbs. guard Tom Mack, the 8-time all-pro HOFer was a heralded member of a Rams team that had 11 winning seasons with a 0.72 winning percentage. "One of the things I can do best is block on a sweep."

Reactions: Say Hey Kid

Say Hey Kid

We retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
345px-Cliff_harris_cowboys.jpg

S Cliff Harris - A Pro Football Hall of Famer, he appeared in five Super Bowls and was selected to six consecutive Pro Bowls.

158. @Trap Jesus - MN - DT Bryant Young
ROUND 21 - FOUR HOUR CLOCK
159. @Trap Jesus - MN - C Jeff Saturday

G Ed White - He is one of 11 players to have played in all four Vikings Super Bowl appearances between 1969 and 1976. Mainly used at offensive guard, he was selected to the Pro Bowl four times. @CHGoalie27 - NYG - is up.

WE'RE ON A FOUR HOUR CLOCK.

Last edited:
Reactions: CHGoalie27

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I have the only 3-4 defense, so... the only nose tackle (I've researched the best).

I also have the last QB to be drafted (2nd of only 4 that fits my team's style).

So,... I could wait. But anything I could do to get us to move quicker I'm all for.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Seattle drafted Lawrence Taylor, Ray Lewis, Junior Seau early at LB, so it should be clear this team is gonna be a 3-4 alignment. Getting J.J. Watt and Julius Peppers - two of the few greatest 3-4 alignment edges - was stunning.

Seattle now selects a premier nose tackle (most valuable to a 3-4 d than terrorizes centers)...

Curley Culp.

His team was 3-31 prior to his arrival, the HOFer attributed as part of the reason the team went 10-4, he being all-pro that turnaround season.

Reactions: spintheblackcircle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad