All Things Jerseys

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Just got my Lafreniere liberty back from Arena Wear today. Less than a week turnaround from dropping it off at the post office. Great customization as always and didn’t even realize that they were going with the kiss cut customization for these which is different.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Just got my Lafreniere liberty back from Arena Wear today. Less than a week turnaround from dropping it off at the post office. Great customization as always and didn’t even realize that they were going with the kiss cut customization for these which is different.
They were amazing with the turnaround. I sent three jerseys, sent an email with a heads up of what I wanted, and it was less than 24 hours between when my jerseys arrived at Arena Wear until I got my invoice saying they were ready. Incredible.

Do you have pics? Curious about the number placement on back.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
They were amazing with the turnaround. I sent three jerseys, sent an email with a heads up of what I wanted, and it was less than 24 hours between when my jerseys arrived at Arena Wear until I got my invoice saying they were ready. Incredible.

Do you have pics? Curious about the number placement on back.

I was extremely impressed especially since the season is starting and I'd imagine doing whatever customization the team needs is taking up a lot of their time.

Here's a few pics. Looking at other jerseys in this thread, looks like they squared up the bottom of numbers to where the fight strap starts? Guess they have a way of centering the numbers and the gap between name and number is bigger with bigger jerseys. I'm a 50 as a reference and I'm also glad how the nameplate looks on the back because I was worried about the long name with a smaller jersey.

Attachments

• Laf 1.JPG
    Laf 1.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Laf 2.jpg
    Laf 2.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 17

useref15

Oct 11, 2009
New Jersey
After seeing both, I'd have to say Arena Wear>CH. I just sent out the blank I got from SportsK to CH but I probably should've just sent locally to AW.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
After seeing both, I'd have to say Arena Wear>CH. I just sent out the blank I got from SportsK to CH but I probably should've just sent locally to AW.
Yes. If Arena Wear is a valid option for you, go with Arena Wear.

Team customizer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anyone

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
In March, ordered a blue Kakko. In October, ordered a white Lafreniere. Both from Cool Hockey, both size 56. The Kakko is SIGNIFICANTLY more snug than the Lafreniere. The Blue from March fits like my Adidas size 52's. Has anyone noticed a change in the cuts with the new jerseys or did I just get unlucky with the Kakko?

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
Does anyone know if Cool Hockey will customize with the "A" or "C" for the captains? They do not include the option on the product page, which even the Fanatics site does.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
In March, ordered a blue Kakko. In October, ordered a white Lafreniere. Both from Cool Hockey, both size 56. The Kakko is SIGNIFICANTLY more snug than the Lafreniere. The Blue from March fits like my Adidas size 52's. Has anyone noticed a change in the cuts with the new jerseys or did I just get unlucky with the Kakko?

Yeah this has been a known problem for a while. Every jersey might be sized the same but they certainly aren't the same fit.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
I have McDonagh and Skjei (bought it after his rookie season). Both were traded. I had a Dubinsky player tee and he was traded.
For all of my Jets jerseys they have been traded. Vilma, Abraham, Moss, Rhodes.

Do I have permission to get someone after this season? I don't want to put my trade curse on them but I need a new sweater for when the Garden opens back up.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
I have McDonagh and Skjei (bought it after his rookie season). Both were traded. I had a Dubinsky player tee and he was traded.
For all of my Jets jerseys they have been traded. Vilma, Abraham, Moss, Rhodes.

Do I have permission to get someone after this season? I don't want to put my trade curse on them but I need a new sweater for when the Garden opens back up.
I grant you permission for your choice of Jack Johnson or Kevin Rooney.

Reactions: Chytilmania

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Why is USA Hockey not selling USA 1960 styled 3rd jersey after the World Juniors Gold Medal win???

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Since team USA jerseys look sort of like a Rangers alternate and everyone loves American Buch, I’m debating whether to get a team USA jersey and get it done up Buchnevich 89. Whether he’s long for the team or not, it would be sort of one of a kind and a real inside joke for a small group of Rangers fans.

Where can you actually buy the current USA Hockey 3rd jersey??

JaeTM

Dec 3, 2009
Long Island
How do you guys wash your white jerseys? Throw it in alone or with other whites? Don't want the red or blue to bleed onto my other white clothes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad