All Things Jerseys

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Man I have a blank home Rangers jersey and I’d like to get some with some new players, but I just don’t know how you guys spend $300 per jersey and get so many.

Not having kids helps.

Also, not traveling because of this freaking travel ban for a full year means I saved up more than usual :laugh:

Reactions: mas0764

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
They shipped them very poorly as well. Not that I was expecting a box like how CH sends out, but my jersey was folded and mangled inside of the sleeve they shipped it in. It really is a joke that they thought this was okay. Here’s a few more pics.

There are tons of whitish marks on the numbers as you can see from the threading.
CH does not send them in a box. They send them in a bag, a month after paying $88 for overnight shipping, with spelling errors on the jersey

jetsfanpei

Jan 16, 2017
PEI
Anybody have any leads on training camp jerseys from last season? I’m looking for a Keith Getson

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Anybody have any leads on training camp jerseys from last season? I’m looking for a Keith Getson

Are you talking the practice style jerseys or pre season game jerseys? The practice style jerseys won't hit the market for quite sometime and more likely than not will be worn by numerous players over the next several seasons. They use those things until they can't be used anymore pretty much.

As for pre season game jerseys there's a plethora of them on fanatics in white. The blue ones have all been bought up by the same two or three people to repurpose.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
So the only person who received his jersey in a plastic bag is also the guy who had problems with them. Interesting

jetsfanpei

Jan 16, 2017
PEI
Are you talking the practice style jerseys or pre season game jerseys? The practice style jerseys won't hit the market for quite sometime and more likely than not will be worn by numerous players over the next several seasons. They use those things until they can't be used anymore pretty much.

As for pre season game jerseys there's a plethora of them on fanatics in white. The blue ones have all been bought up by the same two or three people to repurpose.

The jerseys they wore in the tournament last year for rookie camp

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
I am not 100% sure what happens with every jersey, but I know the prospects I spoke to all kept theirs when possible.

It's a mixed bag with the traverse city ones. The Reebok ones that players didn't keep all ended up for sale when the Rangers basically liquidated the training center when the league transitioned to Adidas. Since the change to Adidas the actual game jerseys have been a bit of a mystery as the supply/demand from collectors is through the roof. My guess in the Getson case would be the team either reused the jersey at this point for another prospect/pre season or it ended up in on Fanatics in the past year and someone bought it to repurpose into another jersey.

jetsfanpei

Jan 16, 2017
PEI
It's a mixed bag with the traverse city ones. The Reebok ones that players didn't keep all ended up for sale when the Rangers basically liquidated the training center when the league transitioned to Adidas. Since the change to Adidas the actual game jerseys have been a bit of a mystery as the supply/demand from collectors is through the roof. My guess in the Getson case would be the team either reused the jersey at this point for another prospect/pre season or it ended up in on Fanatics in the past year and someone bought it to repurpose into another jersey.
Thanks for the help, in the event it’s out there I’m very interested in it and will pay finders fee

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Does SportsK's inventory update in real time? Looks like they have about 15 jerseys total left.

useref15

Oct 11, 2009
New Jersey
Just picked one up after first seeing AK's post on twitter before coming in here. Thanks both for the heads up. I e-mailed MSG about how disappointed I was with what I received and they did say I can return it as long as it's in the same condition so it can be resold...

And I guess SportsK doesn't refresh inventory in real time.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Whoa nelly, did anyone read the part of the sportsk website about their relations with the Dallas Cowboys?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad