All Things Jerseys

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
just give me the damn liberty jerseys

I want either a red Liberty or something with the 2012 logo if they go with Navy.

We already had a Navy Liberty. If they are going to just rehash the exact same design, I will be disappointed. Something like this would be bold, and it looks great IMO. But yeah, no way the Rangers are going to take any risks here

XFW1nfA.png

Adam Fox Time

Jan 1, 2020
If they are going to just rehash the exact same design, I will be disappointed.

I would not be at all. Lady Liberty hasn't been in the rotation since Reebok Edge took over. Bringing the old jersey back is the first step to Lady Liberty having a more permanent presence for the Rangers.

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
I want either a red Liberty or something with the 2012 logo if they go with Navy.

We already had a Navy Liberty. If they are going to just rehash the exact same design, I will be disappointed. Something like this would be bold, and it looks great IMO. But yeah, no way the Rangers are going to take any risks here

XFW1nfA.png
the dream would be white lady liberty jerseys....a red one would be fantastic

im not a huge fan of what you put up there, seems kinda blah to me

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Has anyone gotten a Laf jersey back from Arena wear yet? Heard two conflicting stories regarding how they are including the accent mark on the back.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY

Given yesterday's tease of the heritage, I'm going to guess that the jersey layout is going to look similar to 2010 Hertiage (New York diagonal) but with the Lady Liberty logo as the center crest.

Reactions: DanishRanger

Adam Fox Time

Jan 1, 2020
I hope they use the 90s arm striping but have waist striping that matches it. Something similar to what Vegas is doing

The one thing I don't like about the 90s Liberty jersey is that there are no stripes at all on the waist.

They are clearly doing something slightly different though, because both the Liberty jersey and the other throwback jersey had collar designs while this one does not.

Complex NYR

Nov 13, 2020
Given the ‘96 on the collar would lead me to believe it’s a liberty jersey which is the year it was introduced. Of the teams that were tweeted all the collars have different years.

Reactions: Rangers in 7

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
It's definitely Lady Liberty.

They were introduced in '96, same as the gif, and that shoulder patch is the exact ones the LL jerseys had.

Would be interesting to mix it with the heritage.

Reactions: McSauer and RGY

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Really interested to see what tweaks, if any, were made when they unveil it. Cool they kept the shoulder patches. Not sure how I feel about the collars not being tri colored like the originals though maybe parts of the collar are since adidas collars are weird like that. Also curious to see what the customization on the jerseys looks like given that C in the picture.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
I just wanted something new, not the exact same as we had in the late 90s.

Putting an Adidas logo on the back doesn't make it a new jersey

Red is basically blasphemous for a Rangers jersey though.

I'll wait to see the final jersey before proclaiming it's the same thing. Either way, that's the best jersey the Rangers have had in my lifetime (IMO), so I'll be happy even if it is just an Adidas version of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad