All Things Jerseys

LGRDunDunDunDunDa

Mar 17, 2011
what is the quality on the Fanatics Reebok Authentic Team Issued Jerseys?
It seems like Steiner Sports has folded and Fanatics has picked up the stock.
It comes with a certificate of Authenticity and is considered a collectible?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
what is the quality on the Fanatics Reebok Authentic Team Issued Jerseys?
It seems like Steiner Sports has folded and Fanatics has picked up the stock.
It comes with a certificate of Authenticity and is considered a collectible?

They're actual on ice jerseys that were issued for use to the team. Steiner picked up all of the Reebok stock during the switch to adidas, which included all the issued jerseys, as the team no longer had any use for them.

They come with COA's and such and the team barcoding in the neck but there's nothing really special that would make it a collectible. They're just the same jerseys the team would wear on ice. Good to pick up if you want new jerseys to wear and/or customize.

The player issueds are prepared for that player for game use. Some of those may have actually been game used they just couldn't prove when so they marked it as issued.

Reactions: LGRDunDunDunDunDa

LGRDunDunDunDunDa

Mar 17, 2011
They're actual on ice jerseys that were issued for use to the team. Steiner picked up all of the Reebok stock during the switch to adidas, which included all the issued jerseys, as the team no longer had any use for them.

They come with COA's and such and the team barcoding in the neck but there's nothing really special that would make it a collectible. They're just the same jerseys the team would wear on ice. Good to pick up if you want new jerseys to wear and/or customize.

The player issueds are prepared for that player for game use. Some of those may have actually been game used they just couldn't prove when so they marked it as issued.

Thanks for the insights..... picked up a "31" Home Blue for $132, that I will get Shesterkin Nameplated eventually.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Anyone want a Fox size 50 home authentic or blank size 46 home authentic? Barely worn. Moving to Dallas, keeping my Zib. Trimming the closet down. Also have a 46 Dahlin Buffalo home authentic available.

I won’t bump this again, but I’m leaving NY in 6 days so figured I’d push it to the next page.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
I have no bought an authentic jersey in many years.

Planning to pick up two this fall- Lafreniere and Kakko.
I'm hoping that they'll bring back the liberties at some point, preferably the white one. I will defintely get a Lafreniere when that happens.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
I have no bought an authentic jersey in many years.

We have the same line of thinking, I was saying the same thing the other day.

Not sure if I want to do 2 home / away or a mix of both.

Reactions: Edge

NY Lito

Jan 13, 2010
NJ
Ok with our boy just picking his number (#13), where's the best place to buy from online? I don't mind spending some $, I want good quality with good stitching. I hear HockeyAuthentic is good. Appreciate the help everyone.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I have Fox and Zib. I’m debating if I’d rather have one be Lafreniere. Probably not, especially with how popular he’ll be... but I’m pretty tempted. Which would you switch? Leaning Z.

useref15

Oct 11, 2009
New Jersey
Ok with our boy just picking his number (#13), where's the best place to buy from online? I don't mind spending some $, I want good quality with good stitching. I hear HockeyAuthentic is good. Appreciate the help everyone.

HockeyAuthentic is awesome, I just placed my second order with them for a Fox jersey. They are all out of Rangers jerseys right now, but I spoke to someone and they mentioned they will be restocking by the end of the month. I want to get a Lafreniere done, but am not sure if his jersey will have the è. The picture posted earlier did, but I thought the NHL wasn't allowing special characters?

Reactions: NY Lito

NY Lito

Jan 13, 2010
NJ
HockeyAuthentic is awesome, I just placed my second order with them for a Fox jersey. They are all out of Rangers jerseys right now, but I spoke to someone and they mentioned they will be restocking by the end of the month. I want to get a Lafreniere done, but am not sure if his jersey will have the è. The picture posted earlier did, but I thought the NHL wasn't allowing special characters?

Nice, thanks for the help.

I was just going to ask you that myself haha. I have no clue if he will have the "è" on the ice or not. Do you think it's a jersey foul to get the "è" even if the official jersey doesn't have it?

STHLM

Jun 30, 2017
Stockholm
Does anyone know a reliable vendor from where I can buy a white Lafreniere rimouski jersey, who also ship to Europe?

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Does anyone know a reliable vendor from where I can buy a white Lafreniere rimouski jersey, who also ship to Europe?

Their official webshop has contact details including an email address. Contact them and ask for a quote for shipment to Sweden. I am sure they will do that when asked.

That's how I am getting my Lafreniere Canada jersey shipped to Austria

Reactions: STHLM

useref15

Oct 11, 2009
New Jersey
Coolhockey just restocked Rangers jerseys in all sizes and is offering free hand stitched customization with code FALL. Just purchased a blue Laf. They show jerseys in stock but the code only works on customizing, so better to go that route.

NY Lito

Jan 13, 2010
NJ
I have not bought an authentic jersey in many years.

The fact that you want these guys' jerseys gives me great hope for these kids.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad