Value of: All Things Elias Pettersson

Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
In a hypothetical scenario where Canucks management determines that Pettersson has no intention of re-signing in Vancouver, what would your team offer for him?

He has the rest of this season remaining on his contract, and then he's an RFA next season ($7,350,000 Qualifying Offer).

It is expected that when he does sign with the Canucks or another team, it will be 12-12.5M AAV.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
His demeanor on the ice suggests he doesn't want to play for Vancouver. No question his skillset is incredible, but his lackluster play this season is alarming.
Yes, I do know know that he's on pace to have back to back 100 point seasons, but seriously if you watch the guy as much as Canucks fans do, there is something up.

Pettersson went from completely untouchable to a player who I would actually consider trading.

crowfish

Jun 3, 2011
His demeanor on the ice suggests he doesn't want to play for Vancouver. No question his skillset is incredible, but his lackluster play this season is alarming.
Yes, I do know know that he's on pace to have back to back 100 point seasons, but seriously if you watch the guy as much as Canucks fans do, there is something up.

Pettersson went from completely untouchable to a player who I would actually consider trading.

You can read on ice body language and use it to read his mind? How does that work exactly? And to call his play this season lackluster and "alarming" is such an overreaction. He is 25 years old on pace for 100 pts. Is he supposed to be scoring 120? How about some perspective? How good were the Sedins at 25?, or Naslund? or Miller? Pettersson is probably the best forward since the guy in your username. Trading him would be a monumental blunder.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Pettersson and Poolman's corpse
For
Hertl and picks

Canucks save 7 mill, almost enough to resign Lindholm.

Sharks have PIT 1st, SJS 2nd, NJD 2nd.

Hertl, Lindholm, picks >> Pettersson at 100m
This the rap diablo

Joseph Nathan

Feb 11, 2022
Yurov + Middleton. Or EP for Kaprizov.
Russian guy once again trying to trade Minnesota wild Russian players, just stop dude. My gosh enough

Lol delusional. Minnesota isn't interested

Wonder about Minnesota as a trade partner
Minnesota isn't interested. Bill Guerin doesn't like to pay high amounts of dollars to players. The only player wild are interested in resigning before any large move is kaprizov. Minnesota also still is in cap hell

Reactions: Play
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad