All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part XX - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

winterwill

Apr 13, 2006
Bear Island
"Progressives must become liberal fascists and enlightened Nazis."
-H.G. Wells, Oxford, 1932

Watch alt-right and antifa heads implode simultaneously.

Reactions: LSCII

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
See, you have to make up quotes like that to believe what you do.

It was their church he was posing in front of and their priest was one of those gassed to clear the way.

It was burned two days ago and desecrated last night.
Well in my opinion that quote is a clue and shows bias. If she condemned the act itself, teargassing peaceful protesters and left it at that, I’d tend to trust her opinion. But the “photo opp/ didn’t have permission to use our bible” lends me to believe she carries some bias here. Just my 2 cents

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
She clearly says it...
Clearly says what? Does any of that money get to bail out alt-right or Antifa scum? If so she should be ashamed.

Serious question, have there been reports of innocent protesters being arrested? I’m under the assumption those getting cuffed are looting, rioting, inciting violence.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Well in my opinion that quote is a clue and shows bias. If she condemned the act itself, teargassing peaceful protesters and left it at that, I’d tend to trust her opinion. But the “photo opp/ didn’t have permission to use our bible” lends me to believe she carries some bias here. Just my 2 cents
It does - it's also your quote not hers.

Read the story? Is the Blaze any different from The Hill?
Yup. Yup.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Rubber bullets can cause blindness, fires can cause deaths, dragging business owners into the middle of the street and beating them senseless can cause concussions and brain damage... The National Guard was called in to hold off the Extremists who are rioting and burning down the cities. Not sure why people are whining about rubber bullets.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
So a truck driver, delivering fuel to black owned businesses, gets dragged out of his truck and beaten, and your comment is “the Blaze woof”. And you claim you’re here to have real discussions?
i think his reaction was more caused by your reluctance to accept multiple sources on one incident as "unbiased" before condemning it and then turning around and posting one from The Blaze and expecting anyone else to give much of a damn

Reactions: Roll 4 Lines

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
So a truck driver, delivering fuel to black owned businesses, gets dragged out of his truck and beaten, and your comment is “the Blaze woof”. And you claim you’re here to have real discussions?
You baulk at listening to the church as a source for what happened at a church because it's "biased" and then come in like Leroy Jenkins with a story from the Blaze talking about real discussions. . . :laugh:

Reactions: Alicat

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Rubber bullets can cause blindness, fires can cause deaths, dragging business owners into the middle of the street and beating them senseless can cause concussions and brain damage... The National Guard was called in to hold off the Extremists who are rioting and burning down the cities. Not sure why people are whining about rubber bullets.

because they shouldnt be shot at innocent people?
Journalists have been shot.
I certainly dont want to see someone get killed like that young gal again did after the World Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad