Post-Game Talk: All-Star Weekend

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
The home run contest has ruined many a hitter - Vaz could be in trouble post ASG

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
This whole "All Star Weekend" thing is brutal now...

Do kids even enjoy this?

I remember seeing the glow puck as a kid and thinking its cool but I don't think all this random shit they have now I'd of been into as a kid. It was more fun just watching them play hockey and the skill unfold on the ice. Sure back then they weren't going 100% either but it was still exciting. 96 ASG anyone?

Bs1011

May 27, 2019

Do kids even enjoy this?

I remember seeing the glow puck as a kid and thinking its cool but I don't think all this random shit they have now I'd of been into as a kid. It was more fun just watching them play hockey and the skill unfold on the ice. Sure back then they weren't going 100% either but it was still exciting. 96 ASG anyone?
I was a kid with the glow puck I hated it. Lol

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH

Do kids even enjoy this?

Foxtrax? I remember that if that's what your talking about. I don't remember what 90s year that was though.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I know a lot of people don't like all this stuff; but I like to see the players just having fun. It's much better than watching any of the other sports all-star games. IMO

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1675549290069.png

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
About to fire up Jedi Fallen Order and checked in here.

Why even do it?
Solid Game

Foxtrax? I remember that if that's what your talking about. I don't remember what 90s year that was though.

It was 90 something but I was more referring to the 96 ASG in Boston and Bourque winning it with like a minute left...and how good it was. Compared to the shit on ice were watching now...

Or the "grammy winning band" that was supposedly playing when it immediately cut to commercial

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00