Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Hall, made the play on the GWG.

Hall should donate his winnings
To a Barnabas Health children's hospital charity.

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
didn't end up getting to see the game, would've liked to have seen what hall looks like with other talent closer to his caliber. sounds like he was pretty hot

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Subban ruined the first game. I get it, you don't need to try hard. But don't make a mockery out of it either. Pretty sure his mentality extended to the rest of the team.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
7kcNzAG.jpg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This would be so much better if Pierre would just shut the **** up.
I would trade Pierre to TSN or any network for pretty much anyone. Maybe even that goofball Chris Berman. Pierre is the worst, I used to hate Edzo more. Now I'd rather sign Edzo to a lifetime contract to whoever broadcasts NBC and jettison Pierre forever, to a station that I don't have any access to. Not that I like Eddie at all, Pierre had just become that bad and he was already pretty bad before.

I miss the days of the NHL on ESPN the most, just because Pierre wasn't on ESPN. Though if the NHL went back to ESPN, I'm sure they'd bring Pierre over there with them and ESPN would hire him, since he's in such demand.:rant:

LOL DeBoer seems like the weirdest personality at the event that you could add to Burns and Snoop Dogg in this picture. Gretzky would have been funny though.

A picture with Torts in here would be almost as classic as that Gary Coleman picture with Messier drinking a beer in a towel in the Edmonton locker room.

It was nice to be able to cheer for Simmonds a day. Not that I really root for anyone in the all star game, but I do like Simmonds. Aside from the fact that he's on that team full of pukes.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
It was nice to be able to cheer for Simmonds a day. Not that I really root for anyone in the all star game, but I do like Simmonds. Aside from the fact that he's on that team full of pukes.

With the style Simmonds plays (and being on the Flyers) he still manages to find a way to not be completely unlikeable. A bit surprising to be honest.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
With the style Simmonds plays (and being on the Flyers) he still manages to find a way to not be completely unlikeable. A bit surprising to be honest.

He can be a real dick sometimes, but I don't think he's in the category of some of the uber cheap shot artists and players that purposely hurt people for the hell of it. At least he'll back his words up, unlike guy's like Giroux, who I've seen skate away and let a teammate deal with the matter. That's one of the things that disgusts me about Crosby. Like when he was taunting and laughing at Chara while an official stood in the middle of them. If the official wasn't in between them, Crosby would have never done that and he probably would have skated off and sent his piece of **** goon Matt Cooke to deal with the matter.

I don't have much of an issue with Simmonds, even though he's the prototypical Flyers type player. I remember the fake trade of him getting sent to Edmonton a couple years ago, and got excited. Then it turned out to be a completely bogus source and news. Not sure how that fake trade caught so much steam to even seem real for a few minutes.

Last edited:

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Subban ruined the first game. I get it, you don't need to try hard. But don't make a mockery out of it either. Pretty sure his mentality extended to the rest of the team.

idk where that attitude started, but it pretty much ruined the games for me. nobody gave a ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad