GDT: All Star Skills Competition - 7PM EST - a bunch of places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wait a minute, you're telling me Logan Thompson made the all star game? Or is this just for the skills competition part?

I just laughed a little too hard at that one.

I guess they couldn't find anyone else from Vegas besides Chandler Stephenson, who is already here tonight? Other than injury cases Mark Stone and Jack Eichel, who they probably figured would hurt something on the flight down when the plane shook and had turbulence, if not on their way down the hallway to get on the f***in plane.

• Haha
Reactions: FinnishDevil

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
Wait a minute, you're telling me Logan Thompson made the all star game? Or is this just for the skills competition part?

I just laughed a little too hard at that one.

I guess they couldn't find anyone else from Vegas besides Chandler Stephenson, who is already here tonight? Other than injury cases Mark Stone and Jack Eichel, who they probably figured would hurt something on the flight down when the plane shook and had turbulence, if not on their way down the hallway to get on the f***in plane.
Goalies for the Pacific are something different. Gibson, Markstrom, Campbell, Skinner, Quick, Petersen, Reimer, Jones, Grubauer, injured Demko.. oof. I'm surprised Dan Vladar didnt make it. :D

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Detroit’s RR still looks like a black & white men’s shirt from Macy’s with some white lettering on it.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The simplified Rockies logo looks like a symbol for a cult. Hypnotic.
Marshall_Applewhite.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Guttersniped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad