Tokai
normal-florida-states-at-this-distanceb-we-should-be-safe-41386793.png

EF5q3CVWsAAloR_.jpg

Lets go Devil!

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Wish they were having some events down in Miami instead of just Ft. Lauderdale. Ot able to get up there this weekend.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I know like 99% on here make fun of the all star game but I had the chance to go to the one in Raleigh 10 or so years ago and the whole weekend was a blast.
All Star games are meant more for the people who attend them and the host city than they are the ones who watch on TV. Which seems kind of obvious since pretty much all games are better in person, but unlike regular season or playoff games most people watching aren't invested in who wins or loses.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
All Star games are meant more for the people who attend them and the host city than they are the ones who watch on TV. Which seems kind of obvious since pretty much all games are better in person, but unlike regular season or playoff games most people watching aren't invested in who wins or loses.
Probably the most I remember fans being invested was when they did world vs NA. I didn’t like that selection process though.

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
What do they mean Stephenson is still alive? Do these announcers not know the rules or is there 2nd attempts for everyone?

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj
I went to my first game in Dec of 91. Devils vs Penguins. I was instantly hooked. A month or 2 later I tuned into ESPN to see a bunch of the league's best players doing some skill competitions. They were shooting against Patrick Roy. I couldn't understand how Roy was pronounced "Wah". I've simultaneously been hooked on hockey and hating the french ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad