GDT: All-Star Skills Comp. and Game (Feb. 2 @5 PM MT, Feb. 3 @1 PM MT)

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
My hd plasma screen blows up right in the middle of the 2nd ASG. Had it for over 14yrs. pretty sure I got my worth out of lol. I was cycling at the time on stationary bike and a loud pop sound. Look it up and thats likely powersupply or capacitor. Too much to fix, was time to get 4K screen anyhoo.

Pretty sure Marner and Nylander were probably on when it blew out. Its not used to watching leafs, was just too much for it.

Unplugged the screen right away after troubling that picture is lost for eternity. Was a good HD. I like Plasma screens for watching hockey and they work well in dark basement rec rooms that are cooler. Oh well.

next. Least it wasn't the playoffs when this happened.

Nice excuse to get a nice tv!

Reactions: Drivesaitl

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
My hd plasma screen blows up right in the middle of the 2nd ASG. Had it for over 14yrs. pretty sure I got my worth out of lol. I was cycling at the time on stationary bike and a loud pop sound. Look it up and thats likely powersupply or capacitor. Too much to fix, was time to get 4K screen anyhoo. Kind of scared me. Almost like a gun shot when these go out. Loud as in wife comes down asking WTF I'm doing. haha

Pretty sure Marner and Nylander were probably on when it blew out. Its not used to watching leafs, was just too much for it.

Unplugged the screen right away after troubling that picture is lost for eternity. Was a good HD. I like Plasma screens for watching hockey and they work well in dark basement rec rooms that are cooler. Oh well.

next. Least it wasn't the playoffs when this happened.
Get yourself an LG OLED!

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Nice excuse to get a nice tv!
Thats my logic. I won't go overboard though. I prefer our projector setup anyway. Rather watch on a 120inch screen. jmo.

Get yourself an LG OLED!
How about LG OILed?

Would that be better? ;)

I think he's supposed to look like a mushroom. Giant troll.

Man I pictured you still watching on the big old console TV center of my youth:naughty:
At least you're old enough to know what one is. lol. Anybody want to play pong on colecovision? haha

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
I recognize this singers voice from TikTok, but I have never heard of her. She is a looker though. Sounds talented.

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
My TC Roster

Hyman - McDavid - Point
Marchand - MacKinnon - Marner
Stone - Crosby - Bedard
Barzal - O'Reilly - Reinhart
RNH - Thomas - Marchessault

Toews - Makar
Theodore - Petro
Morrissey - Dobson
Rielly - Bouchard

Hill
Skinner
Jarry

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
That kid in the blue jersey sitting behind one of the coaches. Man I can't stand that mop haircut lollll

Shows how old I'm getting. Seems like every kid has that hideous hairstyle

Dahlin is drunk

Embarassing first shift from mcdavids team

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
That kid in the blue jersey sitting behind one of the coaches. Man I can't stand that mop haircut lollll

Shows how old I'm getting. Seems like every kid has that hideous hairstyle

Dahlin is drunk

Embarassing first shift from mcdavids team
It’s funny how that works. It’s cool to them, but kids would have laughed themselves into tears if you came to school with hair like that when I was younger lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad