GDT: All-Star Skills Comp. and Game (Feb. 2 @5 PM MT, Feb. 3 @1 PM MT)

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
How come there isn't a thread on the mains about the lack of effort in that first game demonizing every player for not going a 100?

OddManRush

Mar 22, 2022
Gary just keeps cutting Ron off. Lmao. It’s like this every single time. Ron doesn’t have a backbone AT ALL

• Haha
Reactions: McTonyBrar

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
How does this work? Winner of next game plays team Mcdavid?
Used to be that way but NHL is being clear as mud on this. Man is this stretching on Too many commercials and non hockey bs. They could pace this a lot better. As it is you just stop watching. Gonna pass on this game and see if theres a winner vs winner.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Recklaws were awful. Drai was cringing during that anthem and he's not even Canadian.

I won't even critique the US anthem. That was horrid.

Who picks these singers/ performers?

Last edited:

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
How long does the intermission need to be? All they have to do is flood the ice. Two new teams out there next, not like they need a break. Watch them put some hack performer on after this long interview just to bore the hell out of us.

Special note but how are some of these players allstars? How many players just say nah, I dont' wanna go.

Oh great, 12 more commercials. Been 75mins and still not into the 2nd game. This is going on like an NFL game...

20mins now to introduce these teams. Would be more entertaining to do this with the zamboni still circling.. Just run over the leafs. Don't wait for playoffs..

Connor Brown could get a 2nd wind at this speed.

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
Seams like they picked a lot of bubble players based on being from Toronto… All for the fell good stories… It’s the NHL all star game not the Toronto all star game.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Let's go team Hughes... I think..
Or do we want TML crew to lose in finals?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad