All-Star Game, Luongo & Ekblad selected

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Ekblad in the fastest skater was so dumb. A new way to embarrass the Panthers.

th

Times like this I wish Rocco some how had stayed up, and played well enough to get invited to the skills competition.

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
Btw why did Drouin get picked into the asg? Havent really seen him play but he has only 18 points. Why not Bjugstad instead?

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
This all-star skill competion has been almost as bad as our team the last few weeks.

Wouldn't mind seeing Bure, Kovalev in there prime in this competion tho

This shootout "showoff" competion is so boring. Should just have the good old shootout relay

Last edited:

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Ekblad in the fastest skater was so dumb. A new way to embarrass the Panthers.

th

Times like this I wish Rocco some how had stayed up, and played well enough to get invited to the skills competition.

I don't see why you put a dman on the skating competion unless it's skating backwards. Ekblad himself said he'd want to take part of the accuracy shooting

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I don't see why you put a dman on the skating competion unless it's skating backwards. Ekblad himself said he'd want to take part of the accuracy shooting
It's an event that's involved mostly rookies recently, it's not that big of surprise really.

Long gone are the days when guys like Bure, Fedorov, Kapanen (think he still has some sort of a record?) etc. took part.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013

Oh I think they're doing a little hazing on Ekblad :laugh:

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
It's an event that's involved mostly rookies recently, it's not that big of surprise really.

Long gone are the days when guys like Bure, Fedorov, Kapanen (think he still has some sort of a record?) etc. took part.

Mike Gartner has the fastest all time record in the old format

Crazy part. He was 37 years old when he did that record!

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Mike Gartner has the fastest all time record in the old format

Crazy part. He was 37 years old when he did that record!
Oh right, I recalled wrong. Kapanen won the event two times.

I wonder how easily Pihlstrom would win if they had a acceleration contest. :laugh: Too bad his top end speed is pretty average.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Oh right, I recalled wrong. Kapanen won the event two times.

I wonder how easily Pihlstrom would win if they had a acceleration contest. :laugh: Too bad his top end speed is pretty average.

Pavel Bure

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I'm getting sea sick watching this shootout relay or whatever they call it

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Lu with awesome save!

I know most of us when we saw him do that save our first thought was.. Did he get injured again?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad